Any stream this week?
Excited for the Oathkeeper mastery?
Get your first look at our zealous new addition during our livestream this Friday at 2pm EST (6PM GMT).
Come hang out with the devs!
Ooowhee! Expect viewer numbers to hit 300 or more for this. 
You streaming it Zantai or is Grava doing it?
OMGGGGGGG!!!
I’m excited btw.
Awesome!
/10char
yeah great ! i was beginning to think that we’ll have to wait for another week, i’m glad it’s not the case !
oh my mouth is watering! cant hold all this hype by myself! :rolleyes:
need to cancel all my divine appointments and holy meetings just for this.
300? are u underestimating the hype?. This will hit 500. The army of aspiring knights will come in and watch holy history as it unfolds before our very undeserving eyes
Super excited to see the OK in action! Looking forward to a great stream by Z and G as always! 
Yes! I was hoping for a stream with the new mastery.
Nice i cant wait 
Hopefully we get some more spoilers for the other constellations <3
How many more do you think there are? We’ve seen/heard about most of them already. 
i thought there were 2 more than those shown in the dev misadventures :z
Nice! 
I somehow don’t work this friday 
good for you! I’d just watch the late stream archive , real life problems! :rolleyes:
Yes, there are. They were shown in a dev stream a while back.
nice thankssss
Does anyone know if there will be a new level cap and another tier of items above mythical?
not sure if its needed another tier above mythical, since their range lv are fine as their power
Since level cap is not changing much, if at all, I doubt there’ll be another tier for items.