Dev Stream

Awesome, thank you! :smiley:

no dev stream today i guess…

Doubt it. They usually try and announce it on Thursday if they’re having one.

Also isn’t the stream every fortnight. There was one last week iirc so next one is due next week. My guess is we have a while to wait yet before weekly stream stage :frowning:

Often that’s the case, but recent streams have been

30th March
13th April
4th May
25th May
7th June
22nd June
27th July
17th August
14th September
5th October

Just depends on a) how busy they are working on the expansion and b) what they have to show off.

Grava said in the 17th August stream they probably will get back to fortnightly streaming or maybe even weekly the closer they get to release date, but no idea when that may happen with the release being pushed back to 1st quarter 2019.

Tomorrow? Any chance?

Maybe, will know more tomorrow :wink:

Probably no stream tomorrow, they would announce it right about now…

They even announce it ~5hours before start sometimes.

Imagine stream this friday. I’ll be at work, so it’s the best time to do a stream. :slight_smile:

Well, definitely happening then. :smiley: Better go and add to the Foodie thread, I see the UK has an Exotic Mango flavoured Coca Cola.

Please stop!

Link not allowed so a bit stuck there USER_NAME_1.

Was only joking on the food thing, wouldn’t do that to you so soon after posting recently. But if Zan doesn’t want this thread cluttered we’ve got to have somewhere to post food ideas/suggestions for Grava’s food streams. Um, maybe I should start a Grava foodie thread. That should solve both problems. :wink:

Who’s USER_NAME_1? Again an imposter? We gotta ban him, I hate having copies of myself. I have enough of them on twitch. :confused:

Would be a good idea. :slight_smile: Anyway, we should stop chatting or else Zantai will come here again with his inner demon unleashed. :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay, so I left out the zero. :smiley: Thread made in General Discussion - foodies head there in future.

To dev stream or not to dev stream, that’s the question.

FG is still 3-4 months out, so I honestly don´t know what good a dev stream is gonna do know. They´re probably not gonna spoil much anymore until next year, and as much as I like the guy, I don´t wanna see Grava fumble and fail for another 90 minutes.

:o

Aside from a little campaign info/gameplay and factions, I agree. There’s probably not much more they would like to share at this point.
Still, every bit of information is welcome.

Which you will get on Monday since it’ll be Grim Misadventures time again. :smiley:

Stream please, I’ve changed my internet so now I can watch since it’s 1080p only :smiley: