Dev Stream

Yeah. They have already revealed a lot of information so far. I’ll still scan through a stream for info/Q&A but I agree with comment about gameplay being mediocre. I like Grava too, but watching a lvl 50+ Purifier that doesn’t have flame touched yet? :eek:

true, and you can add that they don’t stream any AoM content before release, so if they spoil a short part of FG that will be very close from release. i agree that streams look a little bit pointless at this point from what we know.

True, but they did stream a lot of the Inquisitor and Necromancer masteries being played in the base game during the run-up to AoM’s release. There are still some videos of that floating around on Crate’s youtube channel.

And don’t forget we’ve only seen half of the Oathkeeper skills so far. They’ll be another stream just on their own I suspect.

Yeah true, i forgot about that. i admit that my excitement has been… delayed :eek: but it will certainly come back as soon as we get more exciting news. thanks for the reminder :wink:

I wouldn’t expect a devstream for a bit, there’s really not much more to show besides endless dungeon gameplay and maybe another oathkeeper one.They sure as heck won’t show new areas…

I expect a lot of monster/new areas/loot misadventures but there’s really nothing else to show us. Still wish we got a Q4 release…

Well, they’ll happen when the devs are ready to do them. In the meantime we have a new GM to look forward to today. :slight_smile:

Grmpf.
I learned to expect nothing from them, and still I am a bit dissapointed most of the time. I get it, there isn´t much to share/spoil/reveal atm. I don´t envy Zantai. :undecided:

Oh well, guess you won’t be bothering to read it then. Save being disappointed yet again.

Stop on by this Friday at 2PM EST (6PM GMT) for a livestream and get your latest peek inside the upcoming Forgotten Gods expansion.

Come hang out with the devs!

Awesome! :cool:

Pull the lever, Zantai!

For those in Western Europe remember that tomorrow the stream will be at 7pm and not the usual 8pm. US is behind everyone else in changing their clocks over from summertime. :stuck_out_tongue:

Damm i will be at work and with the wintertime it a bit to early. Luckily i can always peek on my mobile.

Time changes need to die a fiery death!

Well, the EU is proposing to do so - but their solution is to let each country decide for themselves which time they want to be. :eek:

But that’s enough on this time zone topic. Otherwise Zan will roast me for going off topic again. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ssssooo when i’m at home bored you don’t stream. When i can’t watch you do. I’m starting to think you do that on purpose.

Please sneak peak the Blight lord set on today’s stream, pretty please :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

BlizzCon is streaming now, but I’m sticking with Crate’s Dev Stream.

My body is ready

It’s stream time.

Check that, short delay due to technical screwupery