Dev Stream

Blast that blizzard strea im sticking here with no remorse <3

Don’t underestimate the mighty Salt Bag! :rolleyes:

what happened to the CrateCon stream, totally missed it cause I am watching some other stream? Did they announce a new mobile version too?

You can check out the saved video on Twitch.

No mobile version, but they did announce renaming Paladin to something else because it’s such a sad name. :eek:

Epic escape moment:
Grava jumped the wall

:smiley:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Those FG areas are looking nice. Hopefully next time we’ll get to see those super-duper-awesome-crazy rooms Grava kept teasing. :cool:

Exactly!
Show them or stop hinting at them repeatedly.
:stuck_out_tongue:

It always pains me to see this guy play… He is running a 58th level build and sure, he made this on the fly right now, but… A fire-damage centric build, and he is using Chonag’Ri? While having a fire damage sword in his inventory? It was painful to see him just run away from heroes because he could not damage them, and the Packla bossfight with the 3-4 reruns after dying… I mean a level 58 character with no permanent buff auras save for Burning Weapons?
On the positive side, absolutely loving the new areas. The aboveground really makes me pine for D2’s Act 2, except this is graphically much nicer. The underground is great, grandiouse due to how tall the columns are, it looks very different in feel from the Arkovian ruins or the Necropolis.
I wonder why the monsters were so much over his level, maybe this was not the first Shard he did? He was 58 and everything was over 65…

You did the right thing… lost out on nothing but an april’s fools reveal.

Oh wait, that IS the actual new Diablo game, a mobile clicker with microtransactions. Check the number of dislikes…

I know some of you guys think it´s cute watching Grava rape GD with his abominations, when but people who are simply watching the stream because they are interested have to ask wheter the new class has AoE abilities to deal with groups of enemies, because clearly the streamer can not/will not do it with his character, the funs stops. I doubt streams like that actually help, if I had never seen/playd GD I would probably think: what a shitshow, leave and never come back.

There has to be a better way. Let a Praetorian stream, maybe muted, have Zantai activate his facecam and comment/answer questions.

Atm the dev stream isn´t gonna make “us” buy FG, most of us will buy it anyway, I think it should be used to advertise GD, but with Grava playing, that is just not happening.

Just a thought.

Good points. I frankly only watch the streams to see the skills in action, maybe glimpse some new item or area. I don’t have the time on my hands to actually watch the whole thing and wait around for the streamer to answer every question asked - I usually read the Q/A threads some very nice people on these boards often make afterwards who have more time and patience than I do. :slight_smile:
I have to say, other companies do this better. Like, the new Warhammer ARPG (Inquisitor), they made streams where the developer playing it shows off and explains all the skills, systems, enemies, etc. Wolcen makes short and to the point videos about how skills work. I would expect things like the Grim Misadventures from streams, and certainly there have been some that were like that, to the point… but this one, well, it kinda pained me to see him struggle in the dungeons. I have skipped forward during the bossfight against the Aetherial Bloater Boss and it took like, 10 minutes or so to slowly whittle down its health?

And yes, I believe Zantai did streams before right? He was far better at it.

Posts need a like button.

Besides showing new stuff i really like watching Grava play showing his various emotions during the stream. Same goes for Zantai and his evil humor :wink:

Might be better to do as they did for Inquisitor and Necromancer in AoM and play Oathkeeper in current game content, not SR. :undecided: SR is difficult to stream well unless the person streaming is totally concentrating on that and not trying to answer questions in chat. Stop/starting for that interrupts the flow of tackling SR as players will be when they venture in there.

Might be an idea for them to do more streams with both Zantai/Grava in voice chat as well. The one that isn’t playing will have an easier time answering questions in detail so the one streaming doesn’t have to keep an eye on chat, same goes for relaying info as well like audio not working.

Yeah, that’s partly why I like to be there to help out answering questions. They come so thick and fast sometimes, it’s hard to keep up. Grava’s reactions are the other part. :stuck_out_tongue:

I hear you guys like dev streams.

How about one tomorrow?

Join us this Friday on Twitch at 2PM EST (7PM GMT) for the latest on Grim Dawn development and maybe some unexpected surprises!

Come hang out with the devs!

Thanks for streaming because I am, or more like will be, offline. :slight_smile:

My body is ready.

I am calling it right now, trailer reveal and release dates will be confirmed! :cool: