Dev Stream

Mmm…nope…

Ooooooooh, I know what I’ll be doing this evening…farming on GD while checking this dev stream…double-dose of GD! :smiley:

I like bananas.

Would have thought your Paladin fail would have taught you never to try and second guess our sneaky devs. :smiley:

What about Zantai’s inner self reveal? I mean the Santa-i. :smiley:

Um, maybe the surprise will be Medierra popping in again to announce the new town builder officially by telling us what it’s going to be called and that the website/marketing will be up posthaste! :smiley:

Ah nice :smiley: today stream will be given us more tease, dayyym Zant bro

How can I miss unexpected suprises? I’ve always loved them.

I will miss it cause i’m going to some bmovies festival here in rome. Like a boss. Will watch it tomorrow anyway.

Correction on the dev stream times: 2PM EST/7PM GMT/8PM CET

Zantai time zoned challenged. :eek:

Daylight savings can go to hell…

Well, they may in Europe if the EU commission has their way. Then again we may end up with a mishmash of different time zones as they want each country to choose what time they stick to all year. :eek:

There is such a thing as a time zone converter you know. :wink:

Maybe we should use a countdown timer, to avoid confusion.

Could a super cool nice person post the highlights of the stream today? I missed it unfortunately and don’t have time atm to watch the recording.

I will be transcribing the stream tomorrow and posting it here

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77182

I got it wrong? is patch coming this week?!

Next week.
Someone has screencap of new set with spiders?

So much exciting news!!

I don’t think there was a confirmed date on the next patch. Safe to say it might be sometime this month :wink:

Zantai said the patch is coming next week! Hype! :smiley: