Dev Stream

For those that stopped by the stream, we played you the new music track for the Loghorrean boss fight, coming your way in v1.0.7.0 next week.

But if you can’t wait that long, you can now listen to it right here on the website in the Media Section!

You can even download Loggy’s track locally for just $0, a little treat from us and Skewsound this holiday season! Enjoy!

If you think I care for a damn music, you’re wrong. ME WANT GAMEPLAY! And your soul but you already know that.

I don’t remember the last stream that I was able to watch live, tbh. Just thought about mentioning that.

Can’t post attachments here, can quote though…

Wait a second if patch is coming next week it means that fg is near

Damn, a set that gives a new pet? Well, I did have some ideas for a poison-centric summoner before, that Rotdrinker’s Crest lends itself well to this build. (Edit: except this has a medal too in the set, bummer)
And spiders too! As the Nostalgia Critic’s Dr Smith said it, “Everything is better with SPIIIIDERSSSS!”

Ritualist doesnt have acid RR though, and the set still didnt give any. I am doubting its effectiveness.
EDIT: Maybe the pet from its completion bonus give some, but still…

Dunno much about pets but chaos pets conjurer/cabalist has no chaos RR and it’s top tier. If there’s enough bonkers items for the build then it’ll be good

Those gloves from new set are going to make my Bone Jovi ritualist even more op, hot damn.

Who knows? FG will be ready when it’s ready. :smiley: But in the meantime, we’re getting the biggest patch in the history of the game! :rolleyes:

If the set at least gives 30% acid RR, then maybe it can still be good. Otherwise, it will be better to use the set as cabalist or conjurer instead.

Pet chaos conjurer and cabalist has so much mix flat damage and really high % multiplier to all damage and chaos (about 1.8k % and maybe 2.3k% to chaos), thus absence of chaos RR may still be covered by elemental. Hmm, imagine if CoF really got chaos RR, lol.

But you are right, we need to wait for the rest of items as general. I am glad that crate didn’t forget about pet though. Hope they will also revisit diviner and lost souls set.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I’ve wanted a pet Ritualist set for so long, and this delivers. I am very excited about this new set.

That set looks really interesting to me, and it gives me lots of ideas. You guys are awesome, I’m really excited for the new patch (I already was, also for FG).

Based on existing items, I suspect that set will still be better in the hands of a Cabalist or Conjurer than a Ritualist, but I think it’ll be about as close to parity as you can get using Acid. If there are other new strong Ritualist pet acid items that could change things though. I’d be excited in particular to see an off-hand fill that role, as there are so few good items for that slot and it would help fight Witching Hour dominance.

I really like that it doesn’t use a helm so you can still use Circlet of the Great Serpent, but unless you buff it or nerf Cowl of the Beastcaller (or both, preferably), Cowl may still be the more potent option.

I’m going to stop throwing out suggestions now because it’s way to late for that and you guys know what you’re doing and are already great at balancing things. Either way, I’ll do my best to figure out how to exploit it early enough that you can fix it before FG.

They actually get 999% of Chaos on top of ~1800% all damage (2000% if you count the bonuses on the skills themselves).
350% from Witching Hour.
75% each from the Voidwhisper Bands.
210% from Hellfire
289% from Hungering Void.

They end up with 63% chaos RR, 81% fire RR, and ~58% for most other things. Those builds tend to end up with a wide spread of damage types though, and nothing is resistant to everything (except Mogdrogen/Ravager/Lokarr)

I posted the pics of the set (plus another 2 sets shown briefly in the stream, an Oathkeeper set and a Nightblade/Occultist chaos damage set) here: http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showpost.php?p=684250&postcount=152
The second bonus from the Ghol’s set converts 50% Physical damage to Acid for all pets, and Ghol’s Mark converts 100% of the Blight Fiend’s Vitality damage and 100% of the Briarthrorn’s Piercing damage to Acid. :slight_smile: (Pity as I hoped I can finally use the mythical Rotdrinker’s Crest, but ah well)

Oh my good blight lord

love the new poison pet set

fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yesssssssssssss

Lol, that’s even crazier then. Thanks for correcting.

It’s actually funny that chaos is OP in pet but subpar in everything else (darkblaze aside). Hopefully FG can give us more chaos support aside rah’zin set

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Join us this Friday on Twitch at 2PM EST (7PM GMT) for a dev livestream.

Come hang out with the devs!

https://www.twitch.tv/crateentertainment

Saw this on facebook woohoo! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Oh yeah! (10***)

It’s weird because I have this week off, so I’ll be home when they’ll be streaming. Something seems off here. :eek:

Oowee! Wasn’t expecting one until after the next GM. :stuck_out_tongue: No rushing back from doing the shopping either since hubby still on holiday so we can do that in the morning.

Same here.
Well technically, it’s the first Friday of the month.
But still didn’t expect one this close to the holidays.

No complaints here, though! :stuck_out_tongue: