Dev Stream

Grim Dawn
2 hrs ·

Join us this Friday on Twitch at 2PM EST (7PM GMT) for a dev livestream.

Come hang out with the devs!

Som…somet…something tells me we get a release date <3

Shhhh we all think it but you don’t have to say it. Are you crazy or what?

Indeed, we will be streaming tomorrow at the usual time.

No spoilers for the spoilers we’ll be spoiling tomorrow.

See you at 2 pm est.

Spoilsport. :smiley:

You just spoiled that you won’t spoil us anything about the spoilers tomorrow… By spoiling that, you spoiled that we’ll get some spoilers tomorrow. You messed up everything… :confused:

Yeah, no point in even watching now :smiley:

Exactly!
Now we can just as well watch the Blizzard stream, of which we could’ve had notifications, had we had phones…
:stuck_out_tongue:

Grava’s not going to spoil his next sandwich masterpiece that easily.

Community is slowly dying Crate! You may not announce the exact dates yet but please hoping for the confirmation of the release month instead. :stuck_out_tongue:

Alas, no phones…

Oh, well, Grim Spoilers it is :wink:

Community is not dying. That’s just your Paladin addled brain getting things wrong - again. :wink:

Yup, Spoiled Trousers it is…

Technically he’s right in that everyone is getting older and thus slowly dying :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s January.

Or February.
Or March.

Nice sig…

so i live in Turkey, when is stream in Turkish time.

So accoring to Google, EST is 5hrs behind UST/GMT, so they’re Streaming at 1900UST.

Again by google, they should be streaming about 2200 TRT Goku

And for myself a nice early 0600 start for it, now to see if I canb get up early enough, :expressionless:

Also Grava you ever going to go back to your bridge building map you started???
Really keen to see that one finish and in game as an easter egg or something

Please use https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html to find out your local time. Or add a second clock which uses EST to Windows’s notification area.

Nice i’ll be there !

if i’m allowed to make a request i’m very much interested in the remaining Oathkeeper skills :smiley: