Dev Stream

Any chance this week for a stream?

Eager for some Forgotten Gods? Get your first look inside the land of the Korvan people during our dev livestream this Friday on Twitch at 2PM EST (7PM GMT).

You may even get an early look at what our mysterious major feature coming in patch v1.1.0.0 is. :wink:

Come hang out with the devs!

I’m having a hard time kindof ‘grasping’ the theme and general idea of the Oathkeeper…is this like, a Templar type guy? Holy soldier type deal?

Oow sweet! I will definitely be there.:stuck_out_tongue:

a mysterious major feature. So that’s the surprise, i was already over stimulated but now that you called it “major” i could take damage over time by hype

we already know about the non-coliding grenades :smiley:

eager for a sneak peak of the Korvan plateau, i’ll be there !

Oathkeepers are basically just religious devotees - they pay homage to the Gods and are blessed with the power they wield in return as it appears certain Gods (like Korvaak) draw strength from their followers (mentioned in Mogdrogen’s note at the end of the Ancient Grove).

What seperates them is the God they worship - some hail Empyrion, some hail Korvaak, some hail the Witch Gods (such as the Sentinel) and so on.

Looking forward to the stream as well whether it’s by Grava or Zantai - both are entertaining in their own way :stuck_out_tongue:

Well I usually comment every dev stream announcement, so I comment it now because I just want to hold my tradition.

Oh, right, I have 3 days off work, started yesterday, but tomorrow I am meeting with my friend, so idk if I’ll be on the stream. I actually had something to say about it, fuck yes.

Once again: Spoiler Hype!!

Gesendet von meinem Moto G (4) mit Tapatalk

what?!?!!? There is moar?

There is always MOAR.

Soldier powered by the gods themselves. Well one of a choice of many. That’s my take.

I think the term “holy” has connotations that the Grim Dawn universe doesn’t have.

We all know how that started out :rolleyes:

I’m already pretty hyped up for the new mastery and the difficulty-skipping mechanic among other stuff. I honestly don’t know what other awesome thing the expansion could offer. Sounds like FG will be THE SHIT.

I need a date!!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

There are many great websites that can set you up with that. Something about swiping left and right or whatever.

Well played, sir…well played. :smiley:

M-m-m-mo… heart attack

Nostalgia :cry:

Yeah, really shows how apt the phrase “oh how far we’ve come” is. :slight_smile: