Dev Stream

Wow…yeah, that lava looks about the same. :rolleyes:

Just watched the stream. Man, the lava area is so freaking cool. I want the expansion even more now :x

Just watched the stream replay and I’m as excited as ever for FG. The loot filters look awesome, I’m a huge sucker for QoL improvement. New content/areas look awesome too, even if you barely showed anything pet-related (other than the cat companion, does it scale with pet bonuses or player bonuses?)

Wow! The loot filter is a huge thing! So it seems that: Ex oriente lux :slight_smile:

Well, one could argue the deserts are a reminiscence of Metal Gear Solid V, or the Gerudo Desert in Breath of the Wild, but i think most people would see how insane this comparison is. The Issue with TQvGD is however, that most of you guys relate TQ to GD way to much, mostly because of it’s engine and the devs working at GD, however if you get over that and look a bit more neutral at this footage, there won’t be any real reminiscence to TQ, besides the mere fact that both are deserts. The Atmosphere, Level of Detail and general Design is pretty different and overall the Desert in GD feels more “Grim” than in TQ… if i would need to compare it, overall its closer to diablo 2 deserts than TQ deserts…

#Topic: Heck yeah, the Loot Filters are really great, i see them using for Greens(because i’m not sure if i can ever skip on epics or legendary)

The new Loot filter seems amazing.
Once again I believe Zantai trolled us with his OP sapphire band !

+2500+% to all damage, not troll at all. Also, other monstrously huge stats. Nah, not trolling, legit. Truly legit.

If you use dynamite on that item with inventor you get 100x each rare component

That stream had so many reveals! Perfect way to generate more hype. 10/10

Yes I hope they officially add these troll items to the loot pool even at low drop rates.

Dear Zantai and Crate I missed the dev stream but here are my thoughts after watching:

1. The new areas look splendid. It has Titan Quest feel to it but moar its on steroids basically, and the variety is clearly evident and already blowing Ragnarok out of the water with what we have seen so far.

2. World size went to 76% from iirc initially 60?. The postpone is so worth it. You guys did well for that and thank you again for listening

3. Loot filter is a solid addition and worth at least 20USD alone.

4. Its sad you did not showcase a paladin that would have generated close to 1k viewers on twitch and pumped up moar hype but oh well. Past mistake is past so lets move on.

5. You are still doing the final dungeon right? please take your time with it. From the looks of it we wont be fighting in an open air environment, so please make it the definite area defintion of GRIM! Listen to this and your community will love you for it. And that boss make it hairy and scary:p

6. You can postpone the release date to accomplish point 5 and we can forgive you. But seriously thanks for the spoilers and we cant wait to enjoy every inch of the Korvak country.

7. We only humans and its hard to say no to spoilers, so dont test our limitations though its our mistake ultimately to get spoiled anyway inthe first place lol but I hope that will be the final spoiler for new locations. Dem most boys want to experience to visit the locations first time :stuck_out_tongue:

8. Consider it a side goal to add more devotions down the line. After you finished FG and even if u decide this is the end of GD1, hopefully you still add variety to builds despite you guys working on the simulator city project

9. Add GD GOTY bundle. this will increase your sales exponentially by a lot.

10. And continue to be awesome always.

Moar Powah and cant wait to play the best mastery combination in an ARPG! !:cool:

Cat-e-ring Sapphire Band of Posthastiness
Ring

+2535% to All Damage
+45% Crit Damage
+7372 Health
+548 Offensive Ability
+218% Offensive Ability
+25 Energy Regenerated per Second
527% Resistance to Life Reduction
+119% Skill Cooldown Reduction
-66% Skill Energy Cost

Just shows you how cruel of a game GD actually is.
Even for such an awesome item, geared by a dev character no less, such a bad roll, man.
I guess we’re all equal to RNGesus, no discrimination…

it was a nice stream, although the more we see, the longer the wait seems to be…

Yeah the wait is killing me and after today misadventure it will be even worse.

Hmmm what about this Friday? Any chance for stream?? spintowin

Looks like it.

https://twitter.com/grimdawn

Looks to be time for another dev livestream. Join us this Friday on Twitch at 2PM EST (7PM GMT) and bring your burning Forgotten Gods questions!

Come hang out with the devs!

Already?

:stuck_out_tongue:

Bring it on! :smiley:

Oh, dude, I wish I could resist not holding my tradition…

Every Dev Stream thread, every Zantai message, every stream announcement, every week, I do have to write something because I did that till I came here for the first time. Or something. Next time just ban me till the end of stream and the tradition will be dead… Or something. :stuck_out_tongue:

Or I could just delete your post. :wink:

Doesn’t matter, even if you delete it I’ll know my tradition is still going. :stuck_out_tongue: