Diablo: Immortal

Diablo® Immortal™ is a mobile Massively Multiplayer Online Action RPG (MMOARPG) developed by Blizzard Entertainment in partnership with NetEase, coming exclusively to Android, iPhone and iPad.

Er… so when is GD expansion coming? :rolleyes:

Attachment: XRU2XeC.jpg
Attachment: GD-Forums-Videos.JPG
Attachment: Crate devs.jpg
Attachment: New video review.jpg

Look at all those deserved dislikes…

Oh yes, let me participate ! DOWNVOTED WITH FORCE

Blizzard is the gaming industry’s version of politics: Just a bunch of self-important, out-of-touch draconians, sitting on their high perch trying to tell you what you find fun, while refusing to listen to any other opinions.

First quarter 2019

Well my arms are open to the inevitable Diablo fans fleeing here.

I’m laughing A LOT right now! :smiley:

Thank god i don’t give a shit about the Diablo franchise, if i did i would be pissed.

More important does it future a auctionhouse with cash.

very sad day, half of my soul has died…so much letdown :frowning:

Thank the gods I stopped caring after D2.

This will only make true fans of ARPGs get into Grim Dawn, well done Blizzard! :smiley:

After they tempered expectations on Diablo IV with their last blog post, I was at least holding out some hope for a Diablo II remaster… What an absolute slap in the face to the Diablo franchise and their fans.

That said, I am rather enjoying the massive backlash they are currently getting. That YouTube trailer is up to 1.8K likes versus 44K dislikes. That’s some funny stuff right there.

Cashgrabbers, well deserved dislikes on that video
good luck with lootboxes and micro-transactions.
Such a horrible end on such an inspiring franchise

//youtu.be/2-SLvqXyrI4

This “new” Diablo is pretty much just a reskin of a chinese game called Endless of God…

I don’t even know what to say about this…

Laziest attempt at a new game for the franchise. They couldn’t even create some new characters so they recycled the classes and models from D3 (and somehow it’s supposed to be a prequel lol). I just want to know what lame excuse they bring up to have Baal and Diablo being still alive.

“no plans for PC…strictly mobile…”
“BOOOOO! BOOOO!”
“What?! You guys don´t have phones?!”

Wow. Just wow. How fucking disconnected are these people from their fan base? Instead of asking them what they want, they just poop this turd on a golden platter and expect them to eat it up.
Fuck those guys. That´s apparantly what happens if a company gets too big.

:eek:

I´ve been saying it for years …what Blizzard does best is rehash their own stuff. Like a dog, thats eats his own shit, barfs, and then licks it up again.

Wow. I am pretty speechless.

Diablo pretty much got me into ARPGs when I was in middle school, and now Blizzard (a company whose games I played almost exclusively 20 years ago) is releasing this? Do they do focus groups?

Looks like D3 for mobile, and I already found the original version boring…