Do you want more Loyalist Packs?

I would love more cool medieval cosmetic packs :slight_smile:

Grim dawn is so far the only game where I consider buying cosmetic packs to be an option. But it still depends on content. I have bought LP2, didn’t buy LP1 (not yet at least). Nice cyborg outfit for ladies is a sure sale, can’t promise anything beyond that.

Even though I’m not all that much into what was in LP2, I bought it anyway to support CE, and would like to see more.

Maybe the next one will have something more on what I would be interested in using.

“High plains drifter” flat brim style hats/helm.
The face and hair styles changes (mentioned earlier) I would use.
Bandalero for a Gunslinger would be fun.

1 Like

Didn’t see your post.
I made this one today, maybe it can help some people choose YES since it has some pictures.

2 Likes

No. I want moar expansion packs instead! :japanese_ogre:

3 Likes

Well, as you well know, not likely to happen so be glad the devs are willing to make more Loyalist packs for you. Not to mention a 5th rogue dungeon which they didn’t have to do either.

1 Like

Yes!!! Please PLEASE DO THIS!!!

New character skins (default hair, face, and skin tone) based on classes. Also add in illusions for each of these skins, or each individual aspect (hair, face, abd skin tone) but make them challenging to acquire- perhaps random finds in SR.

1 Like

I voted yes, off course !
But i’m also ready to pay for regular dungeons (rogue-ones, or pack of smaller dungeons / grottos / temples / caves / etc …), or why not : a dungeons / missions generator !
Yeah, pretty much off-topic, but … give me your money … ahem, no : take my money ! Please ?

2 Likes

Ponytail helm. Here’s $10 for it, thanks.

With dev doing these major patches that improves gameplay, FX and balancing even few years after release i’d happy to make their time worth. Bring it :smiley:

1 Like

yeah happy to buy these too plz!

1 Like

I would like to see something silly. Such as “Unicorn Set” with a baby unicorn as a companion.

No. I don’t want another loyalist pack.

BUT, if this gets more development on Grim Dawn, then I will buy them.

2 Likes

I’d love to see an Aetherial themed Loyalist pack that gave us a shoulder armor illusion with aetherial appendages similar to the ones on Theodin’s last form.

1 Like

If the purchase of a royalist pack is to support Crate to be creative and continue to update, I would like to buy, for example

• wings
  • hair style
  • Map [I know that may be like other games But I want to have in this game too]
  • Various effects
  • portal skins
  • NO FX SKIN.

Really.
Sometimes I cannot see my character and at least 2 of my friends don’t play GD because it’s “too flashy” (yeah, oldschool dudes preferring it really grim as in D1).
If only there would be an option to turn off all this flashy lights and stuff that covers all the screen… Well, unless you play some Cadence only/No Devotions/No Passives build you barely see your char.
And even then you have enough of flashy things from the enemies.
I tried to reduce it with lowering graphic options, it barely works :slight_smile:

2 Likes

/10chars10chars

3 Likes

Aura illusion would be great.

Full body armor, head to toe like the silver/black knight and you can have my money no question