[Suggestion] Add illusions from items we can't equip to the game

I was browsing the facebook community group when I stumbled across a post about illusions when one of the members actually posted a screenshot of him using the hood of Mogdrogen, not the item we can equip from the set, but the actual hood Mogdrogen uses. This blew my mind since I didn’t know you could add these kinds of items to your illusion sheet through Grim Stash. There are a lot of “skins” we cannot find in the game, there’s even an illusion that allows your char to have long white hair (just like Uroboruuk). Just imagine having other collours too, like black, grey or blonde.

This feature is clearly cosmetic and has nothing to do with cheating (thanks Mamba for that) but it would be great, and I know A LOT of people would agree with me, if you just added these illusions to the game by any means (sell it through iron bits, sell it through the Loyalist Pack #2, give it to us as default, or we receive it when we kill a certain boss [i.e: we receive the Mogdrogen’s hood illusion by killing him), it’s the kind of char customization people has been asking for so long.

You could argue: “why do you want it to be added to the default if you can get it through GDStash?”, and I can answer that the use of GDStash is stigmatized as cheating, and people would love to have it without needing to use third party programs.

Thanks for the attention, I hope I could make myself clear since I’m sleepy as hell.

Examples:

1 Like

There is already an illusion vendor in Fort Ikon, perhaps she needs to fill up her stock? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Or could be something for Loyalist Pack 3. :smiley:

3 Likes

Yeah, but I want moar hahahaha.

Yeah, I would buy it without a doubt. A lot of people would.
(added pictures to the post)

1 Like

We all do. :rofl:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind getting the outfit (especially shoulders and helm) of the Emissary

1 Like