Does retaliation work on ranged mobs?

hey i want to know is rateliation work on renged mobs ?

This build has 0 retaliation damage, why are you asking about that in here? :stuck_out_tongue:

yes i know my question have nothing to do with this build but why should i do a hole new topic for only one litle question while i can ask here :stuck_out_tongue:

Because that’s the way it’s done. Moved to new topic.

Retaliation damage doesn’t trigger on ranged/projectile attacks.

lol so the same problem from the begining nothing change’s even after forgetten god’s expansion :confused: feels bad

Well, not really. Retaliation has a new stat in Forgotten Gods called “Retaliation damage added to attack” now. Means you can apply some of your passive Retaliation on skills like Righteous Fervor, Grasping Vines, Dreeg’s Evil Eye etc…

4 Likes

i know but it still u have to kill renged mobs by ur self so for me its still the same, in crucible u will have problem with renged mobs

Don’t know what you’re looking for then, for enemies to kill themselves including ranged users? I guess you could play pets if you want to see stuff die while you don’t do anything :woman_shrugging: Auramancers/proc-based builds is an idea here as well.

Retaliation damage added to attack was introduced to give Retaliation builds an incentive to be more active rather than AFK while everything kills themselves on you. That’s the direction Crate wanted to take the archetype.

well that’s the point of retaliation build reflect all type of damage and playing retaliation doesnt mean i dont want to do anything

do you want auto-teleport too?

Then why play the game to begin with if you want the game to play itself for you?

Ask Maya same question xD

1 Like

And now you see why a separate topic is the way to go. This would have derailed the other thread completely.

The point of retail is that enemies hit you and they get hurt because you are spiky or are covered in acid and shit. How would a groble with a rifle get hurt by my spikes?

I think the soldier skill “counter strike” can activate from ranged attackers

Same goes for Vindictive Flame. “% Chance when hit” skills can activate from melee or ranged, there’s a “% Chance when hit by melee attacks” that is more specific like Light of Empyrion.

1 Like

you bother me with your stupid answer

you are just cranky about me complaining about you ask questions in wrong threads.
It was a serious question, do you want to auto teleport to mobs too?

it was just a simple question and the anwer is yes or no that’s all

1 Like