Dogs would be great!

A bug I get a lot with mines is transportation being an issue. Even if I build a wagon shop and storage right next to them it still says the workers spend an excessive amount of time on transportation, and wagon shops are also really slow while eating up planks. It would be nice if idle laborers took the initiative to help transport stuff. Also I know more livestock was already mentioned, but along with that I think dogs would be great. There are already wolf dens, and you can already have soldiers attack it by placing a flag, so it would be cool if you could get pups from destroying dens and have the choice of raising them as guard dogs for soldiers, hunting dogs for hunters, livestock guardians for herders (and others if more livestock is added). Maybe they can even patrol and scare off animals or give early warnings for raids.

3 Likes

+1 Dogs would make sense. They were very useful in medieval settings.

1 Like

I totally love the idea. I have thought about it, we have wolf, why can’t we capture their cubs and raise to benefit us. such as guard wolf as you mentioned.

2 Likes

Your village is being raided by 39 raiders. “Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!!!” Yeah, let them raiders get a taste of your trained warhounds!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.