Cold looks okay’ish now, yeh.
The others however… ehhhhh…
Vit is still pretty bad and so is aether.
Iirc @romanN1 wanted to test aether, no? ![]()
Cold looks okay’ish now, yeh.
The others however… ehhhhh…
Vit is still pretty bad and so is aether.
Iirc @romanN1 wanted to test aether, no? ![]()
I’ve got Cold/Acid, Cold/Vitality, Fire/Vitality and Aether/Vitality Drain Essence builds but they’re all meme and lost points from the class prefix changes. I can post the GTs later when I’m on my PC.
They’re all Campaign playable, but not sure about SR 75.
I did some testing in the current Public Test
1.2 Chillwhisper DE vs Calla (2:26)
Reaper, Level 100 (armor augs changed for the 3% Life)
My SSF Cold DE demonstration
Reaper, Level 71
No offense, but this is a dedicated setup on top of which there’s pharma usage :D. Once you remove the pharma and try doing something else the damage will be absent.
On the other note, here’s aether version. Bottom line worse than cold which is already in a pretty bad spot.
[1.2] Uroboruk Spellbinder vs SR75-76 (3x run gone wrong due to texture bug) - YouTube
Just showing my characters, anyone can interpret this feedback as they want.
No offense taken - we all have dedicated setups, yours is for speed-running for example.
Also sorry for using pharma against Callagadra ![]()
2:26 kill time against a superboss like that is still a good damage, every reasonable person would admit that.
I’m not claiming it would make a very good SR time like your builds or that it’s DPS optimized.
Alright… time for more DE madness!!!
This time it’s Uroboboboboboboobobobboboooooobutt Spellbinder
which turned out to be not as horrible as I thought it would be. ![]()
Still not great tho.
Also yes, tested DE gun, wasn’t thrilled cuz the aether rr% on sceptre is much more valueable here and has more dmg %.
Overall I can say that Aether & Cold DE > Vit. DE by a long shot.
So what does this mean: Overall DE line could still use a lil push to make it a fair bit better imo and vit. DE related items could use a big push to flat values to compete with the other two or even better add a dedicated vit. DE set, which Dreadwalker could become with some adjustments to it I think. (just as idea)
Not going to ask for phys. res. buffs again to Chillwhisper & Urobobobooo since Z said there’s going to be an adjustment to phys. dmg. in SR coming. Going to see how that goes first.
One thing I noticed with Uroboboboboooo tho is that it struggled a bit with getting just enough acid, piercing & bleeding res and DA. A lil something there would be awesome!
Cheers, Mergo! ![]()
After some more runs with the DE toons I would like to add something that probably won’t be liked by a bunch of people but here we go:
After the adjustments to energy cost imo DE feels too cheap to cast now.
Urobobobobo binder can spam it like it costs nothing without the need for scales proc to help with energy sustain and Chillwhisper can happily spam away as well even tho to a much lesser extent and harp is still required.
Imo something between the old & new cost values would be much more reasonable.
Probably after tons of spirit stacking, tho.
As long as it doesn’t affect the early ~20 levels of leveling, that’s fair.
Time for more Drain Essence madness… is what I used to say but not anymore! ![]()
I’m happy to tell that imo at least cold & aether DE now feel good to play and seem to be in a good spot!
Avg. clear times of SR 75-76 went up by around a minute. ![]()
Damage wise cold DE takes the cake, more squishy tho while aether DE is a bit less damaging but a lot more sturdy!
I will let the videos bellow speak for themselves.
Aether DE:
Cold DE:
Cheers, Mergo! ![]()
Lucky runs actually. just did 10 runs for each build and best i got out of both was 5.50
Skill issue. ![]()
Jk, times greatly vary depending on layouts, pack spawns and such ofc but as said overall times now feel in a good spot around the 6 min mark for the most part.
![]()
EDIT: Yesterday I forgot to add that adcth on Uroboruuk feels a bit too much at times.
Probably a good idea to slightly reduce it on the set.
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.