Dread and Crate superbosses at the same time, have fun

I remember that posted Dread and Beronath earlier as that was “Wow” on HC, but how about The Dread + Crate of Entertainment on HC? I’m sure that not the things you want to see on hardcore, but yeah it happens, I made a record of that meeting. Sure it is possible for many builds, but there’s always a risk to get the bloody sphere + box in the face and die :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Holy shit. Well done.

2 Likes

bruh . . . .

1 Like

40k hp! Wow! Can you share the grimtools, please? Well dealt with both of them!

4 Likes

Masterfully done!

That is one tough cookie of a build
good blocking + good health regen + good armor + super high health

next time I think I will quit that one, don’t want to risk again, it’s was just accidentaly recorded as I was trying to get amulet for collection and was recording farming and some tests, and it happened first time with me there, but earlier The Dread spawned twice in the room just before Crate’s arena

still it can die with 70% chance (30% Menhir’s will save) from big box spawn, that’s why I moving on arena, and that black pool of dread + big box will do 100% that chance :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

build is posted here about few weeks ago engineer retaliation commando (ex fire)

2 Likes

Beeeeeautiful, beautiful.

And yeah, I’ve had Dreadkins turn up in Beronath’s boss fight on SC and promptly quit. As that was going to be extremely painful. But this is why I usually banish them if I’m running through rouge-like dungeons now, because not all my builds find them easy to kill. Especially when they’re buffed by mutators.

next up, Dread appears when you’re about to fight :beaver: ? :joy:

1 Like

Brutal . . . .

Yeah I know the feeling, Bero with Dredd are actually quite powerful team, Bero mass cast and debuff requires to kill him first, and in that moment you see Dredd that pushes you back from Beronath, you in kinda cituation where one boss vip guard of other

1 Like

oh no way please stop this madness haha, I don’t know why but with this char I got so many meme moments and bugs, like dancing aetherial or Ravager that runned in air or so… that’s fun and in same time is not, because Im on HC :sweat_smile:

1 Like