Dreeg started talking to me

I don’t know how to explain that and why, but vision of this build idea just came to me. F*cking ACID FLAMES OF IGNAFFAR!

Stacked up from stuff I had while managing to get lowest possible rolls on all three conversion pieces! And runiing out of money! And running out of crafting materials!
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/lNk7EmbN
Goes from full to zero in like 20 seconds with null damage. And fire still look like fire!

Is there a way to survive this madness?!

Pretty hard to understand, but you mean you drain your energy too quick? Welcome to FoI

Why would the flames turn green? there is not local skill damage conversion, only global ones.

Lets just say it drains even faster then average FoI build

P.S. As for color it was like “even lamest good thing didn’t happened” xD

Possible solutions for Energy regen:

• 1 Arcane Spark
  • 2 Arcane Sparks
  • Scales devo with Vit to Acid conversion
  • Harp devo
  • Scythe devo
  • Energy absorption can help too but may be unconsistent

Also don’t test Energy on dummy.

Can be modded easily to look like Acid Purge if you’d like

It is because those have more than 3k energy and 50 energy regen / second and also some energy absorb.

Why don’t you use the conduit for acid RR on Storm box?

Judgment and FoI DA shred does not stack btw.

Because I am broke on crafting components and haven’t got one with correct suffix crafted? xD I really wasted EVERYTHING trying to craft that - now it will be time for many runs for aether crystals, hearts, brains, essence and other stuff.

I know, I just find Judgment+Tainted Eruption a good combo. They synergies really well

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/eZPPY8mZ +15% energy absorb from revenant, not much, but will help on some occasions.

1 Like

I doubt it will save that xD I think I ended up with unworking meme build only without proper meme

Now thinking maybe I should reso something more in devotions… Would really love to get harp in but it look like it will cost one of third tier devos… Which one to left…

Also how good would Elemental storm be with 100% elemental to acid? Will it do 3 times the damage?

Eh, no.

Flat elemental is counted 1/3 each

Say 60 elemental damage = 20 fire, 20 lightning, 20 cold.

Similar calculation for dots

+% elemental damage is same for each element though, as well as RR.

e.g. +100% elemental damage is +100% fire and +100% lightning and +100% cold damage.

and -30% elemental resistance reduction is -30% fire resistance reduction and +100% lightning resistance reduction and +100% cold damage resistance reduction

Tested revenant. Well, still meme level performance xD Pity, I partiially hoped I found some use for Mythical Dreegal’anore but well. not everything should be viable