[Druid] Invoker's Fury [v1.0.0.6 HC]

This is a heavy elemental-focused caster build, very gear dependent too, do not attempt this build if you are completely beginner. It requires 2 sets, Invoker’s Elements and Trozan’s Ascension. I had this idea since the introduction of Trozan’s set but not untill recently I completed both sets so the build can be put to the test.

This build is basically spams Panetti’s Replicating Missile while casts out Wind Devil, Trozan’s Sky Shard and Devastation into the mix. Wind Devil being a debuffer and celestial power procer (Volcano), Sky Shard for CC and heavy hitting spell, Devastation is just there to increase background noise… well kind of, it’s still a great spell even for 1 point. All of this spell and celestial powers can turn your screen into “MagicalMissleSuperVolcanicHeavyHittingMeteorsStonecoldCometsThunderousClusterfox” :rolleyes:… It’s already fun just watch everything going off by themself. Enjoy the Invoker’s fury!!

DRUID THE INVOKER’S FURY

VIDEO
DRUID THE INVOKER’S FURY GAMEPLAY [ULTIMATE LOGHORREAN]
DRUID THE INVOKER’S FURY GAMEPLAY [ULTIMATE BASTION OF CHAOS]

[LEFT][INDENT][INDENT]GRIM CALC[/INDENT][/INDENT][/LEFT][LEFT]

[INDENT][INDENT]Base skills http://grimcalc.com/build/IZf4NAz
Base skills + Bonuses http://grimcalc.com/build/2EBWrz5[/INDENT][/INDENT][/LEFT]

[LEFT][INDENT][INDENT]CONCEPT OF THE BUILD[/INDENT][/INDENT][/LEFT][LEFT][INDENT][INDENT]-Elemental as main damage types with very little bit of aether
-Full caster, built around Invoker’s Elements and Trozan’s Ascension
-This is also a high cooldown reduction build, it can almost reach 50% cooldown reduction. If you feel that my take on devotion is not enough try Elemental Seeker + Whirlpool for the ultimate elemental caster!! I tried it but did not settle with this route because I lost too much defensive constellations. It’s worth a try if you play softcore. Guaranteed 5 Wisps out all the time.[/INDENT][/INDENT][/LEFT]
[b]

[INDENT][INDENT]SKILLS[/INDENT][/INDENT]

[INDENT][INDENT]- Panetti’s Replicating Missile + Modifiers (Single Target/AoE/CC)

• Trozan’s Sky Shard + Modifiers (Single Target/AoE/CC)
  • Devastation (Extra Noise:p/AoE)
  • Maiven’s Sphere of Protection + Conversion (Damage Absorption/CC Reduction)
  • Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange + Modifiers (Buff)
  • Star Pact (Buff)
  • Nullification (Debuff)
  • Mirror of Ereoctes (Escape)
  • Maiven’s Sphere of Protection + Conversion (Damage Absorption/Buff)
  • Reckless Power (Buff/Conversion)
  • Wind Devil + Modifiers (Debuff/Celestial procer)
  • Wendigo Totem (HP Regen)
  • Mogdrogen’s Pact (Buff)
  • Void-Ward Aura from Imbued Silver
  • Aether-Ward Aura from Purified Salt
    [/INDENT][/INDENT]

[LEFT][INDENT][INDENT]ITEMIZATION[/INDENT][/INDENT][/LEFT]

[INDENT][INDENT]Head
-Trozan’s Hat

Shoulders
-Trozan’s Mantle

Chest
-Trozan’s Vestments

Hands
-Aethereach/Eastern Gloves

Legs
-Arcane Harmony Leggings/Empowered Legplates of Valor/Dreeg-Sect Legguards

Feet
-Golemborn Greaves

Weapon
-Trozan’s Starkeeper

Focus
-Invoker’s Blaze

Amulet
-Invoker’s Shard

Medal
-Badge of Mastery with Panetti’s/Maiven’s/Trozan’s bonuses

Rings
-Invoker’s Shocking Touch/Invoker’s Burning Hand

Waist
-Phantom-Thread Girdle

Relic
-Iskandra’s Balance/Necrosis
[/INDENT][/INDENT]

[INDENT][INDENT]

Augments

Jewelry : Breath of Life

Weapon & Focus: Creed’s Cunning

Armors(Head/Waist): Venomguard Powder

Armors(Chest/Feet): Mankind’s Vigil

Armors(Legs/Shoulders/Hands): Kingsguard Powder

DEVOTION[/INDENT][/INDENT]

[INDENT][INDENT]My devotion selection is aiming to increase my OA, HP, Resistances and a bit of offensive devotion, if you think having Fissure (Magi constellation) isn’t good enough try Elemental Seeker + Whirlpool combo, you can have 5 wisps and 3 whirlpools out at a time, this adds massive AoE capability further to your arsenal.

Devotion Route

[ul]1 point in Eldritch Crossroad
[/ul]

[ul]Complete Spider
[/ul]

[ul]1 point in Primordial Crossroad
[/ul]

[ul]Complete Sailor’s Guide
[/ul]

[ul]Complete Widow (Arcane Bomb assigned to Panetti’s Replicating Missile)
[/ul]

[ul]Remove Primordial Crossroad
[/ul]

[ul]Complete Hawk Crossroad
[/ul]

[ul]Complete Magi (Fissure assigned to Wind Devil)
[/ul]

[ul]1 point in Ascendant Crossroad
[/ul]

[ul]Complete Owl
[/ul]

[ul]Remove Ascendant Crossroad
[/ul]

[ul]Complete Chariot of the Dead
[/ul]

[ul]Remove all points in Spider
[/ul]

[ul]1 point in Chaos Crossroad
[/ul]

[ul]3 points in Behemoth (Up to Giant’s Blood)
[/ul]

[ul]1 point in Order Crossroad
[/ul]

[ul]Complete Lion
[/ul]

[ul]Complete Turtle
[/ul]

[ul]Complete Dryad (Dryad’s Blessing Assigned to Trozan’s Sky Shard)
[/ul]

[ul]remove Order Crossroad
[/ul]

[ul]1 point in Scales of Ulcama
[/ul]
[/INDENT][/INDENT]

[INDENT][INDENT]ATTRIBUTE DISTRIBUTION

15 points in Spirit, the rest goes to Physique
[/INDENT][/INDENT]

[INDENT][INDENT]LEVELING[/INDENT][/INDENT]

[INDENT][INDENT]Pick up PRM and its first modifier, spams it for the rest of your life. :cool: If you want a difference approach you can use component skills and skip PRM for this time, you can spend your point in Trozan’s Sky Shard or take Shaman and get 1 point in Wind Devil and max Raging Tempest.
Level 20

After that rush Arcanist mastery to get Star Pact and put some point in TSS for CC. Side with Kymon’s Chosen so you can buy Chosen Arcanespark.
Level 40

Time to add Wind Devil into the mix for debuff with Fissure binded to Wind Devil, it’s easy to see a lot of Fissure on screen.
Level 60

If you have Invoker set before hand this is where everything start to ramp up!! Still consider using level 70 Elite Chosen Arcanespark if you don’t have any good caster weapon to use yet.
Level 70

At level 80, throw a few points in Wendigo Totem for healing, the rest to level 85 is to max passives skill
Level 80[/INDENT][/INDENT]

[INDENT][INDENT]PLAYSTYLE/FIGHT SEQUENCE

Full-Blown caster!! Let Wind Devil lead your way, follow by constantly spams TSS and PRM, cast Devastation whenever it’s off cooldown. Use Wendigo Totem when facetanking enemies. Stay sharp for any heavy hits from bosses because Druid lack damage mitigation and Mirror of Ereoctes is your only escape skill, use it wisely!![/INDENT][/INDENT]

[INDENT]CLOSING STATEMENT [/INDENT]

[INDENT]Ohhh, finally a caster build. Well played!![/INDENT]

Looks good!

What changes would you make for a softcore character?

looks like fun! idk if I’ll use because of gear dependence but I want something like this. love seeing all the different colors/effects on the screen and non-melee

Love the build, a caster one at that… need to work on this one since i have all the required items… thanks for the guide

Did you test this build on Gladiator Crucible? Interested on using it, but I am currently looking for a build to finish the Crucible

Great build. I have been leveling a druid (as I am new) with PRM and my build will eventually aspire to this. PRM is very noob friendly on leveling if you focus on elemental damage and casting time offensively, resists and devotions defensively.

Is devastation really worth it in this build? Is it that much stronger than TSS that even with sofew points it dominates?

Yes, even maxed out TSS doesn’t provide enough dmg to get you try nemesis fights. On prm Druid or CT druid Devastation is must imo.

Working on making this character right now with some slight changes to Devotion. Great work as usual Zars!

Just a note, your level 60 GrimCalc link contains the text for level 40 and that link in it as well.

testing this out :slight_smile:

Definitely giving this one a try, really enjoy your builds.

I’m leveling this one atm, at 76lvl currently. Apart from the set pieces, I chose different setup. I use Eastern gloves and Pants, they give great +skills and a lot of OA. The price for it is very low armor. Also, I use Wraithwalkers as boots.
And I use different set of devotions - I managed t osqueeze Chariot, Giant, Turtle, Leviathan, Amatok and going for Magi. So 3 defensive and 3 offensive procs in total.
This one has HUGE AoE, but it’s quite squishy. Fabius will destroy me if I encounter him.

The level 60 link doesn’t seem to work. Thanks for the guide! Enjoying it.