[Druid] Star Seeker, Cold/Lightning Caster [V1.0.0.6 HC]

Hey thx for the build. Can u explain me why you take the devotion Widow ? Tempest isn’t better ?

Thanks ! :smiley:

Widow has RR, tempest doesn’t have it

RR>>everything else in most cases

This is a bug? Why i don’t receive constellation bonus ?

Also, do i have to keep my spell/buff/style on the devotion skills after they are max level?

You’re missing one star in the constellation, the one at the right with vita resist. Need to pick every single one and not just the skill to get the bonus.

Thanks! I missed that one :o

Is the shaman definitely a better choice than NB for a trozan’s build?

For Lightning/Cold yes

For Cold TSS no, it sucks.

Besides for Cold Caster there are better options than Trozan’s imo - Winter King’s Might 2h Spellbreaker and Phantasmal Blades Spellbreaker

Zars’ build is meant to make use Cold/Lightning synergies and high %Crit Damage

I have tried both of them (winter king and PB spellbreaker) with iskandra’s set.
It was pretty op some months ago, not sure now.

Not sure what you mean, nothing should’ve changed

Also, you’re using the wrong items imo :wink:

Iskandra?
It’s mostly for some tankiness, but not sure it still worth now.

Not the optimal way imho.

Then again i really hate that set so can’t be objective, but my setup for Cold Caster Phantasmal Blades and Sobertooth’s Setup for WK Might Cold Caster works really great imo

Thats the same idea behind my druid build :slight_smile: but i dont think the whirlwind is worth it.
I prefere having the tsunami as second damage constellation. This way i dont have to spend points in a suboptimal way just to unlock the whirlwind skill and so i have points left to get some more defensive options like the turtle shell.

Thats my version:

http://grimcalc.com/build/1008-VzSK36

This is exactly what I did devotion wise, Its ridiculous that to get whirlpools, you have to spend most of your points in junk, yet tsunami is right there and fits the build perfectly.

Hello.
Dude youre builds are great, thanks for your guides.
Could you please tell me prefix and suffix of the green boots?
Thanks

as a disciple of the great Zars… i am posting my take on . what could probably be an updated version of his almighty build…

all credits to the master!:rolleyes:

please note that this are with constant buffs… with no devotion procs on

changes have been made to boost damage using MI stuff…

devotion should be roughly the same and skills except that I dont use wendigo totem… but instead opted for OFF as its better for this build imo!

Post gear changes and spec please =)

still deciding on some more changes… and i will post later…

for damage and +tss skills , mainly aim for "of the skies suffixes " if you can find pants or boots with … Incorruptible and stonehide prefixes then great… use them for capping resistances… i used featherstep suffix on the boots to boost run speed cuz this character runs awfully like a snail! :rolleyes:

:stuck_out_tongue:

the advantage of this build is that you are tankier… though I really envy the frostborn damage from spellbreakers… this build is solid on its own and you can facetank fabius and the big boys! :cool:

and damage is not bad either! :rolleyes:

dropped behemoth… (wendigo totem does the job) and used the points instead to get elemental storm…

cant wait for the devotion cap to be increased, so we can lay our hands for blizzard ! :undecided:

if you want for a more damage type tss go for warlock, sorc or spellbreakers instead! :rolleyes:

EDIT: added grim tools… an updated version that can facetank fabius and iron maiden…

http://www.grimtools.com/calc/8NKWOjND

Thanks! Will try this one out.