[Druid] Star Seeker, Cold/Lightning Caster [V1.0.0.6 HC]

Good points there. Will have a look at that.

hey Guys,

i wanted to make a new build for Trozan Skyshard… but the results or not that good.

Here my glasscannon Build
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/1NXM6yP2

The MI’s are not BiS, but didnt find better gear in the past.

crits are about 50k-200k.
its not that high … but it hits very often :stuck_out_tongue:

we have 32 Flat RR + -80% lightning , -68% cold + 25% elemental RR

This Build walks through campaign without any trouble (and without trozans set).
killed lokarr with a bit trouble (hit and run hit and run hit and run…)
mad queen is not a big deal
grava is manageable … dont facetank him :rolleyes:

bosses die in a few seconds.
keep a bit care at sharzul and alkamos
port valbury is an easy walk

Its still newbie friendly, because u find gear with +skills (trozans) everywhere.
(but its not hc proove with that kinda devotion route)

i decided my against a new thread because my build suxx in Crucible.
We have only 1 potion, 1 Mirror (every ~9secs) and wayward soul (which is not that big healer).
In addition we have not much phys resistance, only 21%dmg absorb and our res are not overcapped (except ice+lightning)
ive beat wave 120 with a bit trouble on bigger waves.
iron maiden, moosilauke, bennjahr, valdaran are no problem
fabius wracks me in 1second
couldnt beat the other nemesis, because i couldnt manage get over 120 in solo crucible

if u want to make it crucible ready … i think u’ll need to drop eastern set and use strong MI’s with %DA, phys res and res
u’ll need 135% MS
bind ultos hand to wendigo or sth that works for you, while u are runnging around
a bit more casting speed would be welcome, so u dont stand for 2 seconds to cast your abilities

nevertheless the build makes much fun!!
6 active skills, 6 proceeding devotions

my binds:
Chainlightning (seal of the skies, you could use panettis or anything else) - ultos hand

trozan - rumor (%RR and -96 OA debuff) … works nearly everytime

winddevil - elemental storm

Stormtotem - arcane bomb (if u need to run, it will constantly proc the bombs)

grasping vines (only for devotion proc) - blizzard

devastation - tempest

most enemies die in less then a second, we have good crowd control with our freeze and stun abilities
… but when 3 mountains and 1+ nemesis are charging you … you are quite dead ;););););););):wink:

any improvement suggestions?

Cheers BenX

ps: sorry for my suboptimal english :wink:

Not even wave 150 with a druid with a full Trozan set? I think it characterizes the set very well by the way.

What you need most is physical resistance, then also some slow resist at least as temporary procs and if you can, more hp. You’re not at max armor absorption and not even trying to get more armor. You can try to do it as my CDR frostmage did. I forgo the full Trozan set exactly because it is not suited for life. Using Golemborm for the armor proc by the way, just a practical observation. Golemborn feels much better than any other boot option including greens. Greens may be good when they have DA rolls if you want to push that DA really high, but that may also require mad MIs all over, ie not practical or representative in a guide.

I’m currently testing caster druid.

Some things I found out:

1. 4 trozan pieces + 2 eastern pieces are decsent
  2. Devastation works extremely well with Conduit of Arcane Whispers
  3. Rolderathis tome is better than Codex of Eternal storms, especially in case of small sized bosses, just need to get good rolls.
  4. I finished 110 gladiator no buffs or banners with first attempt, but it seems to me, that this build is designed to perform extremely well for duo crucible farming, especially with a good tank. I use set rings for 8% OA and DA buff and RR and Mark of Divinity as a deadsave. It’s not a glass cannon at all.

And, as it was said, Golemborn are nice. This build is definitely not a facetank build.
Fabius is probably the most annoying nemesis. Grava, Moose, Kupa and Benn are large enough to be devastated, iron maiden does nothing with 80% stun resist, Valdaran does nothing because of overcapped lightning res. Actually, the only problem is enemy control spells.