=DTM=Sammy (Samurai) here

Hi folks, hello Elders.

How is everyone?

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Thank you very much. :slight_smile:

Do we have any =DTM= elders here, such as =DTM=Ace, =DTM=Gnatrat, =DTM=Deman, ā€¦?
How can I get in touch with them, please?

I miss the =Dragon Talon Marauder= bunch, looking to re-establish contactā€¦

Before forum switch to Discourse there were ranks based on number of comments. In this forum you can reach status of forum regular, which unlocks few things like creating new tags for example. Also thereā€™s different category for forum developers, staff and testers.

PS, welcome to the forum from me!

1 Like

That has nothing to do with his query Nery. There were never such titles on the old forum. I assume theyā€™re from a different game and heā€™s trying to connect with old players of that game - which may or may not be similar to GD. No one here using DTM except for the OP.

1 Like

Old accounts still have the ranks but new ones canā€™t get? LoL I was wondering why still I donā€™t have them. Like you have ā€˜ā€˜Heraldā€™ā€™ near your name.

1 Like

Yup, Discourse donā€™t support them and apparently they canā€™t be removed easily enough, so old members are stuck with these titles.

@medea_fleecestealer sorry for the comment, apparently I misunderstood the question, my bad.

2 Likes
1 Like

Thank you all for the info.

I ended up here due to a specially named person: DTMAce.

I was hoping to get in contact again with the old bunch.
And =DTM=Aceā€¦ could be the link to the old clanā€¦

I hope you can bring me in contact with Elder Aceā€¦ :slight_smile:

Unfortunately no, because they havenā€™t joined up to the new forum here. We changed platforms in May last year due to some hackers causing problems so everyone needed to log in again. Thereā€™s no trace of him under DTMAce or Ace so I donā€™t even know if he ever posted anything other than that intro.

1 Like

Thank you very much, good sir!

If you see System as the username then that indicates that the original poster hasnā€™t joined the forum since the move.

@DTM-Samurai Hi Sammy, It is so good to see other DTMers looking for us from the golden age of online gaming. I am friends with Gnat on Xbox, but have not seen Ace or Deman in ages.

1 Like

Khy!!!

Hey man, how are you???
DANG thatā€™s been AGES!!!

BTW, how dare you responding so bloody late??? XD

Hey, my brother, are the other Dragons around on the Web?
Got a new page or something?

Been looking for YEARS to find you guys!!!
I hade found =DTM=Ace, but the Admin of that site refused to give him a message from me: ā€œprivacy reasonsā€ he said.
Only asked him to contact meā€¦ :s

I hope I can get back in touch with my lost brethrenā€¦ I REALLY miss you folks!!!

Regards:
Elder Sammy

Welcome aboard!!

So. Who was looking for me? LOL

Actually its kind of funny. I was looking to see if I could find any of the old info from the dragontalonmarauders website earlier and this forum post popped up in the search.

What Sammy was asking about were the 3 founders/elders of the =DTM= Clan. One of them was me. God that has been a long time ago now. 1999-2000 with UT. I met Blackthorne and GnatRat and the 3 of us founded the clan. Demon came along a bit later but not much later. Blackthorne left after a year or so, and then it was me, Gnat and Demon. I stepped down officially after nearly 4 years, over 2 of that doing a lot of the game server hosting, basic website forum management (which was later replaced with the website and forum after I left) as well as managing a clan that at one time had nearly 100 members.

We held tournaments matches, made our own maps, all kinds of stuff. I still have most of the server data from those days saved.

Anyway.

You found me. lol

Game on. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ACE!!!
My Elder!!!

MAN!!!

Brother, PLEASE contact me, anywhere.
Iā€™ll PM you with my data!

lol

Donā€™t have a stroke! Its just me.

Busy day today, but will catch up with you at some point, probably this evening.