[Dual-Wield Lightning] Amarasta's Savage Assault - Lightning based Savagery/ABB Trickster

thanks for your reply.

before i start spamming your thread i will check the changes of the updates i missed. i hope that will explain some of your skill changes.

you dont use/dont need phantasmal armor and blade barrier anymore? because you got more survivalbiliy from gear?

So Shears now officially a dps increase?? I just didn’t test this for myself…

Animation is waaay better now worth at 5 PT

Shears is definitely so. After the recent buff Whirling Death also looks promising but I don’t really have the motivation to try it, it looks like the nightblade is auditioning for Master Chef.

I always loved DW and the idea of a Trickster… So I recently started up with GD again and found this guide and started following it. Currently I am level 78 but am still finding that I get chunked in ultimate. I have decent resists as i swap gear per zone, 11k hp, 1943 OA and 1641 DA. I have also focused on the more defensive devotions in your guide. I really want to keep pushing forward but it’s getting kinda hard farming/questing (a2 ultimate). Is it worth farming Undercity or should I spam warden runs for some drops? any other suggestions would be appreciated.

I built a DW Lightning trickster when GD launched as early access back in the day. My glass cannon with friends was able to finish game at the time at lvl 50. Recently got AoM and started playing again and loving the updates of this game since the original release. Main issue at the moment is getting my balance sorted so that I can survive alone without too much dps loss lols. Thank you for this thread been looking around for decent info on this kinda char! What classes did you choose to combo btw?