DW Melee physical tactician C+ under 12:00

Hi!

After a few commando, sabouter painfull build attempt. I came up an idea, wich i don’t know how earth nobody think of.

Tactician dual melee physical build.

It can be under 12 min with a good piloting. I maneged to do 12 - 12:30.

Big shout out for thejabrixone for his magnificent devotion route.

Build:

The most highest temporarly OA. Yes with all the buffs on i got like 3800 in cruci may be 4000 with buffs. What means temporarly? U have like 10 - 20% chance to proc both deadly aim and fightning spirit. 1 of them alway up.

And u know we have fighting spirit and deadly aim, wich one of them is always up.

Tankable any nemesis:
Chuba melt down. (Kite the pools.)
Aleksander iron maiden melt down together. (Kite the meteors from alexander.)
Gravathul melt down. (Kite the pools.)
Reaper melt down.

The only thing u have to carefull is 169, since the aether is not above 10% in generealy, if u want to go more defensive u can add a tainted heart on medal and sacraficed the attack speed.

And always move the char where is the inqusitor seal without u can survive but not too long.

Grimtools
Grimtools (mad_lee version)

Thx too mad_lee and ya_ I changed the build a little. (More RR)

Abut the char:

Cruci:

Lokkar (mad_lee version) still hard.:

I like this build! BTW, you forgot the augments in your jewelry.

I would probably spec it more like this: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/d2jqMznN

Thx, fixed it. i went with survivors ingenuity.

U don’t really need OA, since already high. Furthermore the char is still tanky without poison ressist and 60% all mdg, 6% def is huge too.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/Q2z4w14Z
Oleron’s > Doom : Cadence > Casting doomforce
Oleron’s(Devotion): Idk why you didn’t take this, it hits like a truck.
MI boots > Any epics
Kub Pants are better than Chaus if well rolled
Green Hammer > Purp (if well rolled)
4k OA is a huge waste. you really don’t want more than 3.6k

Lol i fucked up the devotion route and some of the skills… Fixed it. :rolleyes: U can get both Oleron and Light of Empyrion. :smiley:

Anyway i don’t use green. For 3800 OA, its temporarly wich means u have like 10 - 20% chance to proc both deadly aim and fighting spirit in the same time. The base Oa still 3100.

I have 3300 - 3400 in campaing, if both proc will be 3800 OA.

Crucible i have like 3600, if both proc will be 4000 OA.

But you lose Warborn’s proc? Doesn’t seem worth it.

Yeah 12% AS is huge and i didn’t mention the others

Why not pull points from inqui mastery and squeeze some more juice off soldier skills?

Hey, Nandi,

I tested this kind of build quite some time ago and managed to make it farm as fast as 10-11 minutes very consistently. Few things you need to change to achieve that:

1. Ring of Black Matriarch + Coven ring yields more damage in the end than Elemental Harmony

2. You gotta use double Seal of Might + Ghoul + Restless remains in gloves if you want to achieve maximum damage output

3. Break Morale should be hardcapped

4. better get ~60% slow res

Hey, i thought of the first.

Second is, i don’t know in that case i really have to drop orleon, wich is a huge boost. Really worht it?

4, really need that much to drop devo oleron to get some slow from?

May be i will try it, but i am too lazy now. :smiley:

Thx, Mate.

I tried what u suggested mad lee, but didn’t work, the dmg was higher.

I died 3 times on 160… I don’t know why i know i am a bad pilot. :rolleyes:

Thx. I get the 10 point and added to hardcap break moral.

You definitely did something wrong if you are dying with Tactician of all characters.

Copy devotions/soldier skills from my Death Knight Guide. Post grimtools of the spec that you have tried.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/a2EQB4m2

This was it. I didn’t copied the devotion. Also u can test it, since i have bad pc. May be ur time will be better.

Quite a few things you did wrong there.

Try this setup. Should be unkillable.

I don’t see except the prismatic choice why is this better? U even swap the augments on weapon wich give some elemental flat dmg and still there is phisical flat augments https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/7469 if the element part is problem.

And why not take oleron?

Stag and crab is that good? Especially the flat dmg?

Oh yeah and i got 100 armor absorvation, so u don’t really need the anciant armor plate. I didn’t notice i hadn’t swap. :rolleyes:

where you getting M.I. boots from? :confused:
I mean I have scoured all over cairn and yet they don’t seem to drop for me at all. Unless you talking aboot Krieg’s boots, which are most definitely not better then all other boots for every build.

he means go craft stoneplates. For 90% of builds a double roll stoneplates are better than any legendary. Most legendary boots are terrible