Early access

really like the importance for farming — most games put these type in background

1 Like

I would love to get involved in testing. I’m always keen to try out games like this, and I’m always curious to see what it can become, as well as help find the rough edges that need fixing. The quantity and quality of my feedback is evident from my Steam profile.
Looks great, and looking forward to hearing more.

Ya sign me up for early access testing. I pretty much only play city builders and survival builders. I’m also a desktop computer consultant so I can bring that as well.

Hello guys, I really would like to join early access tests :slight_smile:

Hello to all, I would really love to try Farthest Frontier when it’s ready for Beta. I thought we could buy in early and play test now? On steam is says something to that affect either way would love to give it a try.

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

You will be able to buy it when it’s ready to go into beta early access. At the moment though we’re at this stage

You can wishlist the game so Steam will let you know when you can purchase it and join in the later testing stuff.

4 Likes

Thank You, Can’t wait to buy and try!

As a fan of Grim Dawn I would love a beta or EA key. Sorry about the new account, forgot my old account info. If you remember me, I’m that guy that played Grim Dawn with Steam Controller promoted adaptation for Steam controller and wanted support for it. I worked real well and I thank you.

So about EA please let me in!!!

C’mon … give us a release date already … let us in, take our money !

2 Likes

bonjour
es que ca saurez possible avoire un acces anticipé :grinning:
bon courage pour le reste du développement

FF goes into early access on Steam on the 9th August.

3 Likes

This game is straight up my ally I would love to stream this on my twitch channel now the more I watch other videos the more I want to play it

I’ve watched 3 random videos of guys who have early early access, and it’s funny that you spent time designing a nice road bending system because those 3 people stuck to American-style grid layout towns. I’m eager to see people design organically shaped towns.

1 Like

Hello, I would love an early access to your wonderful game :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Early access begins on 9th August on Steam. You can wishlist the game now.

5 Likes

Bump! I want in on the early access party!

1 Like

Then buy the game from Steam on Aug 9th.

Very nice! Put it up on my wishlist. Luckily I have the entire day off to enjoy the game. Looking forward to playing / testing!

EA starts on my sons birthday -.-’ oh well, don’t think he’ll be up all night kekw i look forward to this game, as a big fan of these city builders / sociaty survival games i can’t wait till it launches :wink:

Good day

As a twitch streamer and partner, I would like to ask if it would be possible to broadcast your game on my channel www.twitch.tv/…e49 to get early access and promote your game Farthest Frontier before its release

Thank you very much, best regards, Choss