El-critico's Whine Corner

Grim Dawn will never win… ever…

If it does win by some impossible miracle it does

… I will never be seen here again :smiling_imp:

@Captain Warlord sorry whose that? and I dont play POE, but are you referring to me though or to mr el_fanatico up there :sweat_smile:

I am glad that grim dawn never got a major award, but it worries me that the game is still raking some serious money … just look at Steam smh…

Grim dawn has still managed to win Bronze medal under Top sellers category on steam and over 15,000 simultaneous players category… truly preposterous! :rage:

By 2020, hopefully GD would drop out, so Crate can focus on other games and stop expanding this game :smiling_imp:

Thereby earning no money to pay for new game development. Good thinking again. Just go back to your whine corner if you can’t actually say something sensible.

2 Likes

I too want the game company who made this amazing product to not be rewarded for their efforts so they go out of business and can’t make anything else.

…?

Seriously, do you have functioning brain cells anymore, or is that just a drunk post? Too much eggnog?

3 Likes

What did I say…stay in your corner or it’s timeout.

5 Likes

I lost my interest in Grin Dawn completely after looking at those screenshots… it seeems to be a much more intellectual game than the boring grind that grim yawn has become… I will wait patiently for this town builder and hoping for a massive reveal soon, thanks not so evil medieera

So you are glad a game you supposedly spent a lot of time in and enjoyed won no price and upset that it sells… what is wrong with you ?

Also, why are you even still around ?

2 Likes

I think that’s the hobby of el critico, trolling around and waiting to see people’s reactions by expressing controversial opinions.

You can see this topic point of view is exactly the opposite from his previous. And even the avatar, darkness and evil…

1 Like

I’m not sure if he simply is a huge troll, or an immature brat which is salty that he didn’t get the content he wanted to have. Alot of old posts if i remember correctly he was like more content and more expansions… but since he realized that Crate will not make another expansion and might be soon tone down their content drops he pout. A lot of people think “fanboys” are mostly blind and can’t take any critique, but this would be one of the other extremes where such fans get offended pretty easily if something doesn’t fits their picture.

2 Likes

Easy solution: Learn modding and modify the game however you want :grava_yes:

4 Likes

Nobody gives a sh!t what you lost interest in.

2 Likes

Am I the only one to think that, maybe, el_critico is just roleplaying his nickname while actually enjoying the game?

A lot of people is taking what he say seriously while i’m wondering if he write them seriously himself…

5 Likes

Oh I’m fairly certain they’re trolling. But this is the ‘whine corner’ so…give and get given. HA!

2 Likes

You must be big fan of retaliation builds? :smile:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Dont expect anything at all cause Grim Dawn is almost over. Better for them to focus on townbuilder game which loooks so much fun and better than the soon to be abandoned arpg

Thats it medea. Seriously im tired of playing the bad guy… Someone just lock this thread cause I quit.

Will quit playing the game also. Its sad but such is the realities of life.

Thank you medea and all of you especially Zantai. Bye all and may 2020 shine ever so bright to all :innocent:

Well, if we do a close review of your post history it would appear you have threatened us with your “quitting” a time or two before.

Guess we’ll see.

3 Likes

I couldnt quit before since Zantai keeps adding expansion. Now that there is nothing interesting in sight, guess its time to hang the gloves. I think you should too considering your playtime :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Except I don’t need new expansions to enjoy the game. Plus when I do get tired of it I still have all the various mods to play with yet.

1 Like