Endgame and its idea

I’m curious about what the ultimate point of building your town is. I’ve been playing for 40+ hours and about 60+ years with my first map. The population is about 540 ppl, I’ve got 20k+ gold from trading and taxes. Some resources are an issue (stone esp.) but it is manageble. Raids happen every 3-4 years (I think I’m playing medium difficulty) with about 60-80 raiders, but with towers and soldiers equipped with heavy armor and weapons they are not a big deal. I’ve got every building and my town hall is lvl 4. And… that’s it. What’s next?

I uderstand that the game is in eary access and there maybe more things to do in the future, but if so where can I read about it? ATM I feel like I have nothing to do ingame.

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

This is it for the moment.

What else may come will depend on what Crate decides given the feedback from players they’re currently receiving. We do know they plan to add a 5th tier of housing, but what else - we wait to find out further down the line.

So do I! The game has been a possitive experience so far! As a long time fan of such games I can say that FF is really a joy!

As for ideas for the future I’d suggest at least adding a possibility to go against an AI opponent and his city. But I’m pretty sure the devs are aware of a much bigger variety of ways to add challenge to the game. =)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.