Endgame balancing problem

Maybe they reached progress in 40 hours and spent 5960 hours proving there is no more of it? :thinking: Science needs people like that

1 Like

Since it is a single-player game (with MP bonus), there is modding.

Mod(s) could do both:

• add more stuff (powah) at higher xp
  • add more challenge (for the powah)

It’s a typical evolution for SP games.

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

But in Crucible mobs/bosses charge at you all at once, and in SR you can pull them 1 by 1 or with smaller packs. This makes a HUGE difference, so no, Crucible 170 is far harder than SR 40-50.

But in Crucible mobs and bosses are not so strong like in campaign, while in SR they are stronger with higher SR levels.

And they have all abilities. I am still waiting for Grava´Thul and his orbs in Crucible (I think, I am a sadist…). :innocent:

I would like to know the trick to doing this. I always try to pull them one by one, but I cannot do this reliably. With some combos I find it is impossible.

1 Like

This old player doesn’t. :rofl: I use GDStash for a few components and my relics usually, but otherwise play with what I find along the way Grimtools for working out what skills and devotions I’m going to use, but that’s it.

progress - not overall game progress, but character progress from 1 to 94 lvl

a suspended situation - I knocked out a mace of Shar’Zul. That’s it, a piece of the game is over.
And if it had affixes, I could have spent more time on a more powerful mace’s farm and reinforced my character.
And I would do that to improve my character.
And now I don’t see why I need to play after level 94.

I dont want the game to be different but i see it - 1-94-100-50 shard - end.
I want the game to be like this - 1-94-100-50 shard - grinding of more powerful items (any affixes) - deeper shards - grinding of even more powerful items (any affixes) - even deeper shards - BiS items - final. And Then new char…
and only this would allow the game to continue, seeing the progress of the character.

Stats deviation exist. And getting stuff like Worldeater is a pain already, adding affixes to legendaries would make this so much worse.

You just want progression to get ridiculously long, which is something the devs don’t want. And personally If i wanted progression to take forever, i would play MMOs.

Grim Dawn satisfy the needs of people that want progression to not take forever.

Well, are you sure you have the best mace of Shar´Zul? Perfectly rolled?

And I want a game where it’s possible to finish a character. /shrug

Sounds like what you want is Double Rare Monster Infrequents. So enjoy, cause those already exist.

But I don’t want such slow progress. Now what? Why the devs have to cater to your needs and not mine? Don’t be so selfish there are other players with their own vision of what GD should be. If you after 6k hours in GD got bored it is your problems pal. Relax and play something else.

the variation in the stats is so small that it doesn’t matter. There are so few useful affixes in the total mass, and they do not correspond to the scheme - rarity/power/value, that it makes no sense to knock them out.

ps. I have Shar’Zul mace with 52% conversion.

the variation in the stats is so small that it doesn’t matter. There are so few useful affixes in the total mass, and they do not correspond to the scheme - rarity/power/value, that it makes no sense to knock them out.

When you are incredible rolls gain caps and overcaps of resists and ccresists, when you pull out rolls of OA and Physres, and then for a nanosecond all this is washed away by tons of shit from all sides, and instantly and in incredible amounts, then all your +1-2% of excess Physres or extra +20-30 OA - no role

Tell that to conversion rolls. And CDR rolls because a Soulrend with a low roll on CDR might as well not exist.

give us affixes on legendary items, because exactly legendaries is the core of builds. ME affixes dont give a procs, skills and are mainly substitutes for legendaries that are not available for such slots.

Bases on ME items - are very weak and cannot compete with legendaries

Or rework affixes system to more powerful side. Blue, Purple affixes etc

Absolutely not. Every category of items serves a precise purpose and that has been the case for years.

Каифат завязывай троллить я тебя прошу. Такие штаны Купакабры есть с суффиксом Царей, никаким штанам легендарным Барбаросса не снилось. Все норм с МИшками. Надо просто выбивать.

Sounds like you should just look into mods for the game for the things you’re looking for. As they’re not making their way into the base game itself.

Wanting a change really hard doesn’t make that change good for the game.