Endgame balancing problem

I dont abuse that, lol. I only use obstacles to get rid of Gravathul’s “balls” after he launched them, but i’m 100% sure this is legit and intended. I use corners only to PULL bosses, not to facetank them.

Yeah. I think it’s cheesy as hell too.

I just by and large dislike SR because I find it too…I don’t know what the right word is.

Some combination of tedious/cheesy. Just my opinion though. Not a statement about you or anyone.

Chore?

But deep SR is more or less how to cheat enemies or just build unkillable tank and pull them 1vs1 or 1vs2 at most. SR set Infiltrator up until 80 can beat any combination of 2x enemies with little bit of skill of course.

A sisyphean task would be closer.

Ancient Greek story

-Hey, Sisyphus you are rolling this stone again?
-Shut up, you motherf*cker Oedipus!

But nice analogy :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@nery: https://imgur.com/gallery/WUKgr

Best essay I’ve ever read about oedipus.

Click on the link. I promise you that you won’t regret it.

Just thank me after.

3 Likes

Corner glitch is very cheese but it’s not gamechanger and it’s not needed at all. I have used it only for last 1v1 when I was too lazy to dodge grava’s spells, kuba’s pools etc.
Next thing is that it doesn’t work for some casters and inquisitors, you can’t place seal here for some reason. It’s just locked. At least it was some time ago, maybe possible to change with camera perspective.

1 Like

That and a possibility to ignore posters too :stuck_out_tongue:

Go to your profile settings…

It’s already there for you.

1 Like

Thanks :+1: i still have much to learn about the new forums it seems

1 Like

I’ll echo that SR feels like a chore where you might be challenged on the fourth chunk after having three walking stimulators fed to you on the souls-buff platter.

It seems the only bad thing about the top option (ignoring posts and notifications both) is that you have to select a timeframe where it then expires (meaning you’d need to redo it at some point)… slightly lame that there isn’t an “indefinite” option.

I always thought this was the case with the crucible (tedious, not cheesy). I do understand the reasons (consistency with just the right amount of rng) why it’s preferred over SR, though.

I also dislike repetitive tasks, and at least SR has the variety of maps and enemies to make it less repetitive, unlike crucible.

That said, the rng is the single biggest problem of the SR, but I don’t see that being changed. And the first three chunks before the 4th are definitely tedious, but again, at least there’s the variety of maps.

It’s also new. I’m sure there will be a point where I will go back to the crucible only because I haven’t done it in a long time.

Also, I just prefer looting the chests in the SR because I don’t have to pick up any MI’s to make sure I have seen all of them on the screen at once, whereas I do in the crucible to make sure I haven’t missed any.

Also just my opinion and not a critique of the preference of the crucible by most build posters.

IMO, crucible is lame as well unless you theorycraft.

To paraphrase @maya - GT is the game, and GD is how you visualize the data

2 Likes

Life suddenly makes more sense now.

1 Like

it might be true at high levels but before the boss shards is often the less challenging, just sayin’

:rofl:

that being said, there’s no harm in enjoying playing your spec in the actual game

Very outdated concept :stuck_out_tongue: