Endgame Build Balancing Discussion

This should not be the case. Ppl make build based on their skill in the game. If they know what they’re doing, I’d say they have every right to forego some defense for offense.

Please don’t omit ppl skill in your equation. I thought this is “Action” RPG

BTW, I agree with you that you have added more defense options in the game which is a good thing and I very much like.

Yes, I agree, a lot of good stuff, like more physical resist for casters, more cc-res across the board, Trozan set being reborn into something trully awesome, new Thermite Mines, like tonns of good stuff. Game is better than it ever was.

I was saying that by “understanding endgame” I actually mean making working balanced builds that can reliably farm endgame content. I believe you don’t do that, because I don’t think you physically have time for this (and it takes a lot of time).

Not sure why Praetorians got instantly aggroed by my posts, but I am used to that, lol.

2 Likes

This thread is a mess but accessible defense at the cost of offense is something I welcome at this point. I’m just excited to hear it’ll be addressed more on greens and blues. A handful might see niche end-game use then. Maybe more depending on how generous the defensive improvements are.

1 Like

I don’t know…mighta been…

I did say “some Praetorians” :laughing:

Sure but those Praetorians, like me, that don’t care about endgame don’t really attempt to influence it or pretend to know about the finer points of it. However, there are a number of Praetorians that do understand it and do influence it.

Regardless, we all thought it was funny. If you could only see behind the scenes your mind would implode, likely.

On a side note, I look up “turducken” translation in Google. Hmmm. Is it to signify “butthurt” or something?

Nah, I just love me some turducken. It’s a 9 letter word so it helps me surpass the character requirement

1 Like

Oh dear, dear lord. That’s a shame.

I see everything. There was even a conspiracy theory somewhere that I am actually Zantai.

1 Like

Well, we all know how wrong those theorists can be.

I would actually recommend staying on-topic and discuss deeply the endgame balance in this thread, since Zantai split it after all.

Be serious, people.

this forum and legit seriousness is a recipe for disaster

What kind of sick mind who can devise such a devilish dish. Wtf

1 Like

Back on topic folks or this thread will be split yet again. :rofl:

1 Like

My sides are splitting. Does that count?

You can still do it with words :smile:

Back on track, what a curious discussion. Which will not be going anywhere for sure. With game being closer and closer to completed phase I suspect it will be balanced around more unification than distinction. If 1 or 2 builds can do 5 minutes, than the difference with average time is gonna be gigantic. That’s why we should enjoy our overpowered stuff, before they go away for the common good!

Or whatever. But let’s say 6 minutes is golden standard with decent piloting. These kinda builds doesn’t deserve to go to garbage bin. I have to say, that current game diversity is incredible!

1 Like

Don’t mind the silliness of some of our members… I would advise to wait for the hotfix and see for yourself how the set is changed.
If these changes are too radical, please have a go in writing an argumentive responce towards the changes that you think might be able to buff it up in some way.

Thanks.

1 Like

Depends which side. :rofl:

I have said my piece.

I just don’t think this continuous patching is worth it at all. As long as these few builders exist, sub 6 min build will always happen. Ppl skill got better, understanding to the game get better, and science always improve. That’s all. “Fixing” every little hole will never make the game “finished”.

At some point, crate need to accept things and move on.