Excelent work,Now farming is even more borring

I’m Farming with 4 100lvl ultimate characters, switching them occasionally.

I restarted a few months ago with patch 1.1.7 and I have all sets (yes even vanquish and purple alkamos rings set). I have 12 characters that can farm Shatter realms in ultimate at least shard 65. In loot based games you play what your stash is basically. But my first char in restart was a primal strike warder that I basically farmed with and got much stuff with.

you are just unlucky or you are not farming efficiently. You should be able to get like 1 legendary per minute if you farm shatter realm

You are just unlucky. But if you own Forgotten Gods you can craft a set helmet and transmute it into the missing set parts. You only need to find the blueprint for the helmet first. Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, you’re not unlucky. The entropy of the universe is out for you.

7 Likes

Keep grinding, man. You will get the gear, it’s never been easier to farm legendaries in this game. Crate keeps giving us more and more options. High SR is definitely the best way to farm legs and BPs but I understand if you don’t have a full set that will be difficult. There’s still:

• Nems - I farm all of them except for Val and Benny bc of too many spawn points. Sometimes I get up to 3 legs from a Nem trove but 1 or 2 are most common. Fab and Maiden/Zan are a joke…
  • Monster totems - amazing addition for us, in Ult you have almost guaranteed leg drop and BPs can drop too
  • Celestial totems! :open_mouth:
  • Rogue-likes - other than Port Valbury which is a PITA to get to, these can all be farmed for good loot, SoT is actually pretty easy now and Tomb of the Heretic is great

So many options to keep you engaged. I like to combine runs for crafting mats (like Blooms) with Nems and totems. A run from Barrowholm all the way down to Ancient Grove can net you huge amount of Blooms + possible Reaper and Kuba fights + 2 or 3 totems and then you can hit the dungeon. Your loot bags will be rammed.

1 Like

Or just do SR in elite, or crucilble in aspirant or challenge

A miracle happened today, I was lucky to buy a piece of Ulto’s Tempest ( Amulet ). But still, the situation is
still bad, two pieces of each set are bad. And there’s another set like that which is mean.

Where can you buy that item?

Probably traded for it. Don’t think set items appear in the shops in the game do they?

My favorite seller is in the Valley of the chosen.Been lucky with him the most.