Excelent work,Now farming is even more borring

If you don’t like farming at Level 100 or don’t have hours and hours to throw at it then use a mod to increase drop rates on Legendary items or a tool to give yourself whatever items you want instead of complaining. The developers made the modding tools available for a reason.

3 Likes

What tools? I only have ItemAssistant.

These

Mod the game for the way you want to play.

Or you can use GDStash to craft any item in the game you want.

2 Likes

I’ve tried to install GrimInternals a few times, always ending in some error.

She wasn’t referring to GrimInternals above, which isn’t about getting items. She was saying you can either mod the game to get what you want or use GD Stash, which will let you get anything you want without needing to know how to mod.

As for Grim Internals giving you an error - the most common reason for that would be if you are using an illegal copy of GD, which is a different conversation. Or you may need to make sure you have certain C++ redistributables installed or you can try running it as an administrator. Also be sure you have the latest version of the game installed along with the latest version of GrimInternals.

2 Likes

Adding on to powbam’s answer, you are always welcome to post a screen capture of your error in the GrimInternals thread and ask for help from the creator or others around here. If you are not running a pirated copy of the game then we would be happy to help you.

This isn’t the game for you…

Your first ARPG was Diablo 3 wasn’t it? This sounds like something a D3 player would say.

1 Like

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Tool] Grim Internals

As a Diablo 3 player myself, nope not really. Also re-read his / her statement, he openly complained about Diablo 3 Loot as well, and i’d argue most of us know how generous D3 in terms of Loot is. I’d line this person more in direction of MMORPG’s / World of Warcraft player, where you have much less loot and hunt / grind for specific ones.

Still kinda agree, might not be this persons type of game if there is a complain about the random Loot(which is part of the Genre and a main-appeal since the Genre started to exist…)

1 Like

My first game was Diablo1, then 2 & 3. Maybe Diablo 4 will make me leave GD but I Doubt It. As for farming,
I just finished farming Ugdenbloom in Ugdenbog + Undergrowth. Result 4 Ugdenblooms in 30 mins.Sucks.

That’s strange, Sylvarria alone usually drops 2 unless I outlevel her heavily. And I usually start at Ugdenbog rift, go left-down, pass right through the horizontal part (aiming to get flowers and tree golems), further right into the hidden zone, hoping to meet tree boss along the way (as it is another +2 ugdenblooms), and after that go up to look for Undergrowth, again without missing any flowers/trees along the way. That usually gives me ~7 ugdenblooms straight away and doesn’t really take any notable amount of time.
Also, never miss the tree-chests as they have a very high chance to drop ugdenblooms.

It’s different every time, sometimes it’s more, sometimes less. I know those routes.

Pure math, more Items are added to the pool so to get the drop you need has now less chance. On Ultimate
the bosses (9/10) will drop only potion and so on. To farm for crafting material is even more tedious, you
need to quit your job to have enough time to get something.

Just use GDStash :stuck_out_tongue:

looks like you did that so you can whine here instead…

It’s a few new MIs which in the grand scheme of things barely budge the needle of how much you would have to farm to get all MIs - and outside of collecting them all there is no need to be concerned with all of the new ones (instead of maybe one or zero, you know, the ones that actually would be of interest to your build…)

So I really do not see your point, if you do not want to farm, there are several ways for you not to (already mentioned long ago), including not having an item you do not need in the first place.

3 Likes

I’m not sure how endgame farming options like shattered realm aren’t enough. For ten minutes of work or less you get a massive fountain of loot: purples, blues, boss/nemesis MIs, and blueprints. It’s almost overwhelming, and you can even sell the trash for more iron to transmute sets for less rng. If you only have an hour or less to play each day you can still get 3-5 runs in. That adds up fast. The only thing you don’t get is certain unique MIs and lots of crafting materials, which is part of what eventually drove me to gdstash anyways.

2 Likes

You want to take away the loot hunt in favour of having all items available at a vendor?

Did you really think this topic was going to go anywhere? :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I’m farming for my Ulto’s gear for weaks now and nothing.I have 2 pieces of lvl 75 gear and 2 of 94 lvl.Using
all 100lvl chars and nothing.Don’t say I’m just unlucky because I’m not,you just can’t beat the program.It
throws to you 1 or 2 pieces of some set and good luck to complete them,maybe in few jears.I wonder what
is the % of peole like me.Regards to y’all.

2 Likes

In these such games, it’s really hard to farm all gears with only one character, especially with your first. So you just open a new character depending on the gears you gathered, make another build then farm with it. That is the way.

2 Likes