Farming Routes/Farming Guides Compilation

For the lotus, has anyone got a better idea than simply farm nemesis? I think I got one lotus from blowing up a legendary but only one out of more than a hundred attempts.

I’ve been doing a lot of bloom farming lately, and I believe the best source for them is actually the Undergrowth now.
Now that killing enemies gives blooms too, hunting the area that is filled with bloom dropping enemies usually yields a good amount.
You can get an additional boss spawn in there by getting the Swillius bounty from Barrowholm.

I usually combine an Undergrowth run with the Gloomwald Crossing one for the 4-5 stumps and finish inside Carraxus den.
The first route with the map I made isn’t as useful if you’re hunting blooms only, since it only has 2 stumps and requires a lot of walking to hit all the treant enemy spawn spots.

Speaking of bounties, here are some of the bounties I use:

Barrowholm: Swillius - Extra boss in the Undergrowth
Black Legion: Sicrix - Extra boss in the Mountain Deeps, for farming Rift Scourge Slicers
Coven: Habnor - Extra boss in Gloomwald (if you’re doing the Gloomwald Trove run)
Devil’s Crossing: The Bruiser - Everyone knows this one, spawns an extra boss next to Cronley
Witch Gods: Reynar - Extra boss just north of Infernal Wastes Rift (good for building cult reputation), and as a less efficient alternative: Varnox

For the remaining factions, I didn’t list any because I didn’t find anything useful for the routes I farm.

1 Like

Guys, can you share your routes for mutate scale?

I’m not 100% sure about this, but iirc Slith have a good chance of dropping them. You could try farming hargate’s isle a couple of times and see if that works for you.

I have fixed the guide for the new forum’s formatting. I think. No idea how to do drop down spoilers here.

O. Me famous.

I wish that link displayed the image though.

welp, I cleaned up the OP

Got ya covered.

Anyone have some farming for celestial lotus?

From what I know, they only drop from Nemesis monsters, so I’d recommend running SoT for general items and Moosilauke (which doesn’t have that many spawn points) for Lotus.

1 Like

Kymon/Order nemesis have the fewest spawn points and actually the highest chance to drop a lotus (10%) although their chest is sadly trash.

1 Like

Can someone add or point me where to farm " Mutated Scales "? I try to run harpy type monsters, vuntures…, scorpions… but its seldomly dropped. I’m just curious if is there any better place to find them
Thanks

Iirc all kinds of Slith drop them regularly. You can find them in Act 1 mostly, Hargate’s Isle is full of them and esay to reach from Devils Crossing.

I concur. That’s why I didn’t include them on the list. They’re not so bad to obtain.

Ugdenbog is a good place to farm for them too (treants), and you get blooms at the same time.

What’s the best way to farm celestial lotus’? When progressing through SR I picked up quite a few, but now farming 65 - 66 I only get one every 4 or 5 runs. :thinking: Definetly not enough to craft the new sets, let alone transmute all the redundant set items to something else.

I would rather dismantle set items I do not use in hope for some good crafting mat.

Celestial lotus: Nemeses, the messenger and Korvaak