Farming Routes/Farming Guides Compilation

From what I know, they only drop from Nemesis monsters, so I’d recommend running SoT for general items and Moosilauke (which doesn’t have that many spawn points) for Lotus.

1 Like

Kymon/Order nemesis have the fewest spawn points and actually the highest chance to drop a lotus (10%) although their chest is sadly trash.

1 Like

Can someone add or point me where to farm " Mutated Scales "? I try to run harpy type monsters, vuntures…, scorpions… but its seldomly dropped. I’m just curious if is there any better place to find them
Thanks

Iirc all kinds of Slith drop them regularly. You can find them in Act 1 mostly, Hargate’s Isle is full of them and esay to reach from Devils Crossing.

I concur. That’s why I didn’t include them on the list. They’re not so bad to obtain.

Ugdenbog is a good place to farm for them too (treants), and you get blooms at the same time.

What’s the best way to farm celestial lotus’? When progressing through SR I picked up quite a few, but now farming 65 - 66 I only get one every 4 or 5 runs. :thinking: Definetly not enough to craft the new sets, let alone transmute all the redundant set items to something else.

I would rather dismantle set items I do not use in hope for some good crafting mat.

Celestial lotus: Nemeses, the messenger and Korvaak

Well , im doing just a few SR 75+76 Runs. Only whats left are Aether Crystals -> Lab ; Cthonic -> Burrwitch Runs ; Jelly -> Twin falls , and Bloom for Crafting -> Many different Routes.

“Shopping run” to Blood Grove vendor (and Homestead vendor, probably) is the best way to “farm” those. He sells those quite often. As well as many other valuable components, such as Roiling Blood, Scavenged Plating, Searing Ember, Soul Shard, etc.

Never waste your Celestial lotus on that crappy lottery.

I’ll add farm route which is super easy for seals/aether. Lone watch then at the end of mournedale you get 1-2 seals and 4-7 crystals.

I didn’t completely like the routes I’ve seen to farm Ugdenbloom + other stuff, so I’ve put together some routes myself. Most of them already exist but having it together with different colors is what I wanted, maybe its useful to some

4 Likes

how does one farm celestial essence? well, farm is a strong word, i only need a couple of those, but still…

Morgoneth drops it with %10 chance.

1 Like

You search for “korvan secrets” on grim tools map, and then you see where the chests that drops them can spawn.

1 Like

Port Valbury’s vendor reset routes:

• smart one by @Ulvar1

• quick and satisfactory, buying multiple blueprints in rapid succession
  • dumb one by @tqFan

• questioning your life choices, considering going back to GDStash
    • mastering stairs & doors mini-game

5 Likes

But it has some 3 or 4 hundred spots…

Has it?

Looks like 30 to me.

2 Likes

Lol, i thought 388 is the number of chests…

Here’s a patchwork of Ugdenblooms farming routes made by @RektbyProtoss in his Ultimate Farming Guide

You start the route from the left half, top to bottom, and then proceed to the right half, also top to bottom.
However you restart the session once you conquered both Undergrowth and Bargoll,
which can happen at the beginning of the route or even at the very end depending on rng.

:x: mark on the map denotes a Rotting Stump to click on.

5 Likes