Farthest Frontier v0.7.5 + Hotfixes

all my gold is in the treasury. If 5-6 attackers hit it and it hardly takes any damage, the gold will still be captured. That’s why I ask myself why I should build a treasury at all and not just let the gold be stored in the warehouse again, comes out to the same thing. If the treasury was destroyed, I would understand, but with less than 2% damage, I don’t understand.!

2 Likes

if they destroy a building you lose everything that’s in it, that’s why you use a vault it’s a lot harder to demolish. Also gold will fill up your storehouses quickly so the vault is just useful in that regard as well. probably should be a bit harder to break into to steal portions of the gold though

no matter how, it has to be changed, because with 2% damage and 5-6 attackers, it shouldn’t be that they take gold with them. If the building is destroyed, it is clear that everything will be lost. From 50% damage if a part is lost I can still live with it, but not with 2% damage.!

2 Likes

I mean… why is your vault even reachable in the first place… should be behind at least 2 stone walls, 1st around your main town center with trading post and main storehouse for valuables, then another wall around your actual vault

4 Likes

the main thing is to leave a comment!

I built a vault and there’s only about 1000 gold in there, even though my gold total is about 14000. I transfer it all back to the “town center” but the vast majority of it never ends up in the vault.

is it going to your regular storage buildings? If so, uncheck the box so those buildings stop accepting gold.

To move your gold out of those buildings, make sure the boxes are unchecked for each building, then send all your existing gold to the Trading Post. This should empty it all out of all storage buildings. Once that’s done, you can move it back to town storage and it should all be moved to the vault. From that point forward, the vault should be the default location as long as all the other buildings remain unchecked to not accept gold. (This was the only way I could remove the gold from other storage buildings.)

6 Likes

I have the same problem and I wonder where the gold is. Sent everything to trading post and showed 0 gold. Take out the heels of all those who build gold.! Money sent back from the trading post and a third was in the treasury and the rest… I dunno, maybe hidden in some trees, definitely couldn’t be found.! But the credit was correct.!

this is still happening at Aug 29th…and now traders are greyed out and cannot be traded with… at least the first one anyway… happens every year… started this weekend I think…

@Solo Did you upgrade your trading post? There is still a glitch that happens if a trader arrives while the post is upgrading, and the upgrades finish while they are still there. It causes slot 1 to become permanently wrecked, so when the first trader arrives it shows nothing, and only when there is two or more can you see the later ones

I want to keep wolves in captivity. The wolves provide me with 3000+ food. I should thank the wolves instead of destroying their homes. I think it is possible to improve the judgment and add setting functions in the town center, such as options for escape, passive attack and active attack. I want to surround the wolves to hunt, but the current construction progress of this city wall is only 50%, so I lost 100 people Villagers, the reason is that when the villagers see the wolves, they will go straight to them even without weapons, I have to pause the game and move them all to a safe place

I’ve been building this wall for 8 hours in real time, most of the time protecting the villagers rushing towards the wolves…

My building repairs and upkeep seem to be working GREAT! Thank you for that :smiley:

Just to put in some comments on the “micromanaging” being too much. TBH most years I sit there a watch and wait for the next year. Getting trades ready and such. So I don’t, currently, find to too much to do.

1 Like

I’ve got a Intel Core i9-10900KF and a GTX 3080 TI 12 GB and I get like 15 fps at 750 population. Still playable but only 20% of my processor is being utilized and my GPU is literally AFK using only 30% of its full power. Hopefully it’s able to utilize more resources soon

4 Likes

@MESPEGA Just like your own money it is somewhere but not at the bank :joy: :joy:

1 Like

You must have other issues. I’ve a simikar build and am at 60fps with 1000pop

Maintenance is much better, although prioritisation would be good. I watched my theatre for 2 years perpetually be maintained as things were dropped, other AI tasks came up and the requirements would regenerate, so they’d go get another ingot, or clay or plank… sigh

1 Like

Works fine on all other games, run everything on Ultra and get 100+ fps across the board. Gets greenlights on all of the benchmark tests. Runs other not very optimized games at 180+fps like Chivalry2. Don’t think it’s my machine, but could be optimization issues for certain processor architectures.

How can you have 60fps at 1000 population when you pan the camera ON the city? What rig do you have? the game has issues. Its a fact, even CRATE says this. I deselected almost all cores and the fps is the same. So the game clearly does not use all the cores, and needs optimization. Well… hope for 0.7.6 soon!

6 Likes

since 350/400 pop, i’ve a lot of “micro freeze”, it start to be not unjoyable. I’ve not a potato pc, not a NASA one… but really i can’t belive it from my hardware. Checked cpu/gpu usage, nothing pic at 100% (never)

For my first game, for what i remember (but previous update) i had less freezing issue, i mean almost none… for similar amount of population

This is the only thing actually that refrain me to play. Otherwise i love the game even there are still some features to optimize etc…

7 Likes