Farthest Frontier v0.7.5 + Hotfixes

Or worse Ancient Cities. :slight_smile:

I get the same bug every game, as soon as I upgrade to tier 2 workers just stop working… Was fine before .75 tbh. Gonna have to wait til this gets patched, sick of restarting games all the time

Oh, Yes! Support of Grim Dawn was fantastic.

1 Like

Pls make the soldiers able to patrol a designated area where you want them to guard. They should not stand idle on the combat area. There should be atleast an option to make them roam the city instead or a certain radius of area. Thanks!

8 Likes

Cheers for the repair fix!

New issues with 7.5f

Laborers often ignore what I have checked in the harvest window, and will continue to only harvest stone even when I only have wood checked.

Upgraded tier 2 barns cow populations explode and grow well past what I have set as maximum, then the herd gets sick, and the workers refuse to slaughter…

Post these in the bug reports section please, not here. Also check whether they’ve already been reported.

I’m so far having a blast with the game. The only issue for me is the stuttering that begins around 400-500 pop. I really wanna reach 1000, but it’s gonna be a tall order with this stuttering.

Any performance improvements coming up?

2 Likes

the stuttering and optmisation definetly needs fixing ive got a ryzen 5900x and the game defo sohuldnt be dying lol and also a 6900xt graphics card

4 Likes

Редкая ошибка у охотников автоматически ставится число ловушек 4 и нельзя изменить

same with my 3700ryzen. the game won t use the CPU properly. cores and threads are haotic lol.

I have the same CPU (6700k) and I only play on large maps. The stuttering is crazy. The frame rate drops below 1 fps several times a minute. The fact that I still play as soon as I get a chance must mean that the game is pretty great. Hope it will improve over time with updates.

3 Likes

Yeah, unplayable above pop 650 for me. So I stick with 650 now. I’m pretty sure Crate will adress this issue in the next patches. I hope we don’t have to wait too long though as late game testing is hard with this problem and it takes away a lot of fun, even before 650 villagers (or less with worse systems than mine).

I think they already adressed it in this post, so hope is high: The State of Early Access - Update #01

I have gotten to 1000 villagers several times now and there is a momentary stutter every so often but it isn’t necessarily a deal breaker and I still get a decent FPS level at all zoom levels. As I am in my living room with my 55” TV display acting as my “monitor” I cannot hear if my CPU fan - or any fans for that matter -turn on. I’ve got a reasonably powerful system but definitely not top of the line. RTX 3060 and 32GB is system RAM. Don’t remember my CPU stats but the game has yet to crash on me or have any serious video lag or sluggishness other than that which I detailed above.

On a related note, I’ve also played Timberborn and got up to over 600 beavers and THAT game gave me some serious lag at the highest speed settings making it very unplayable. Comparing the two, I get far better performance in FF.

1 Like

Few things I noticed that happened a lot on 7.5.x
-building: when I start building something on one end of my settlement, laborer is carrying the materials from storage to build site, then is food break. So he/she drops whatever is carrying come back to town, while other settler doing another task near storage, go all the way up pick what was left on the ground and carry his/her duties, what makes construction times way more longer that should be.
-above 400 population, saved and exited the game, when returning and continuing, a lot of houses have way more waste waiting to be collected than normal.
-when building on an area where deer / boars would spawn, marker is not moving, meaning they’re not migrating, so if you build farms without fences your crops will be eaten and if were boars, you will get attacked by predator constantly.
-on clear menu, unchecked everything but rocks and trees, saved the game and when back, all were checked again, making me delete by accident some of my structures.

1 Like

try delete the old autosave files …it works for me though

the steel production building does not transfer steel to the warehouse

The treasury is ambushed and looted by the attackers. More than 900 gold have been stolen from me 2-3 times, although the treasury was not destroyed and was hardly damaged! So what do I need a treasury for, I can leave it in storage right away…!

2 Likes

Do you have room in your warehouse for it?

And they’ll just take it from there instead.