Farthest Frontier v0.7.5 + Hotfixes

Yes! Thanks a lot! At last back to play again.

Is it because of the blue glaze?

5 Likes

Great patch! I’m very excited to start a new playthrough

Great to see a bunch of pain points were addressed very quickly. Looking forward to the CI/CD feeding us on a frequent basis :heart_eyes:

There was a new bug, my new map was able to collect stones normally for the first few days, but after a few days it could not be collected, I quit reloading, and the stones in the whole map disappeared…

Good. The loud bell of the Town Hall was so annoying.

1 Like

Question does the game automatically update? I have no Steam notification about the update and Steam always ask before it upgrades. So I not sure if the game update. Thank you for your hard work in this game.

It should unless you tell it not to.

1 Like

Update on closing it the update had been done. Thank you.

Finally! The wait is over! New playthrough, here we go!

waits not over yet unfortunately. update is here yes, but now we wait for the hotfix. Hopefully this will teach some people the value of patience and not demanding updates come as soon as possible.

3 Likes

What happened? Does the game not run or something

无法采集石头,大的小的石头都没有了

哈哈,你这个狼窝我也是头一次遇到 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Some new bugs off course, and even some critical ones.
The saving engine doesn’t work properly anymore. Just to call an example.

may i ask how i can download this patch?

Thank you for this ideal city builder game. Great work thank yoooooou :four_leaf_clover:

Steam will do it automatically, unless you’ve turned that off. It should show Update when Play is usually for the game.

wait, no deep mines in the uptate?

Priority to fix bugs off course, a lot of people can’t even save anymore. Or are invaded by hundreds of wolves.