Farthest Frontier v0.7.5 + Hotfixes

No, they’re a longer term solution which will be coming later.

My game is still buggy as it was before. every few sec it lags. i would have tought that this would have been 1st priority

edit: i’ve just started on a new map. and got a error on automatic save game… when i try to save manually, it won’t save…

That was never the plan for this update.

so apparently the hotfix is live now. just had a small download for it and and am now on 0.7.5b

So after checking my save files, the ones that had the stone glitch saved already still have the problem (all stone gone) and are still producing way too many dens (seemingly at random with each reload). However, the new save I had created before this fix can harvest its stone again. So looks like if you saved with no stone it is gone for good.

3 Likes

Cool, thanks for the heads up.

And thanks to the devs for the quick work in fixing these issues. Working overtime, late at night. Hope y’all take some time off tomorrow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No but I was making barrels by buying in iron from traders. So this is a disappointment to me

Hello how to recover stones plz, all my saves are without stones :frowning:

1 Like

On the bright side,at least you won’t have to worry about meat:)

Great update. Keep up the good job and thanks for this addicting game!

Please move the Cooper back down to Tier 2, as iron can be acquired fairly easily via traders and even buildings like the Vault and Armoury exist in Tier 2, which also require iron. Also with the raised population requirements for Tier 3, having barrels is rather essential to create proper long term food storage.

3 Likes

Thanks for the timely update to fix it, and have a good night! :smiley:

In the words of the water friends in the live broadcast room, many bugs have been updated, but I’m playing OK, just hoping to update the intelligence of the hunter AI. The hunter should be brave, but he is brave. Why? Because he met the aggressor, he went straight up and died heroically. When he met the wild boar, he was retreating (mainly because his HP value was still full), and I had to control him myself, so he went to shoot the wild boar.

Thank you for the update! Steam updated the game without any problems

You can still buy them from merchants, oh Lusty Argonian Maid

2 Likes

And that made me spill my coffee due to a good laugh! :rofl:

1 Like

Woke up to some great news it seems. Patch notes look great, ty!

Hmm, I’ve had a root cellar as the sole priority for about 6 months now, but nobody wants to bring the remaining stone. I’m wondering if it’s because there is no stone in store, and nobody wants to go mine it, even if I have a stone prioritized to b mined. Also, I can’t untick the priority of some trees because they are on a construction site that needs to be cleared.

Edit: Sorry, wrong category…

The Game can’t save my progress anymore

I see some great improvements in the patch notes. Thanks.

Now I just have to find the motivation, to leave my 330 dweller very hard settlement behind and start from scratch to get some of the improvements… :slight_smile:

BTW: I played the game on Steam Deck once and it was a bit akward, but quite playable

2 Likes

thank you very much