Farthest Frontier v0.7.5 + Hotfixes

If I may ask for a feature. Make that Rat catcher work without a zone to make it less annoying and more viable (not needing 5+ of them).
We have to pack the city far too much while resources are all scattered.

4 Likes

So now that Cooper Building is in tier 3 I will have to buy barrels and not iron from the traders instead. Fair enough. Where there is a will, there is a way.

Good patch. Let’s see how many bugs you created by trying to fix something else. It always happens :slight_smile:

Wohoo, can’t wait to try it out on a fresh playthrough this weekend :smiley:

with the new Update 0.7.5B all my Cows are gone and the Barn isnt working anymore.
The initial update 0.7.5 has been fine and i started a new game immediatelly. I had no Issues and even the Barn was working perfect

When the hotfix 0.7.5B came out i restarted the game and loaded my game and my cows were gone and the barn wasnt working anymore. Even if I buy new cows I cannot send them into the barn.
Also all my wells are dry now (for whatever reason)

Seems like this 0.7.5B screwed up a lot.

Exactly what some of us was worried about. Too many resources making the game way too easy.

working well for me, no serious bugs to report with my new save game build

the new 1200 stone is THICC

Это прекрасное обновление. Большая благодарность разработчикам!!! :innocent:

Me gustaría que la herramienta de terraformar o allanar fuese un poco mas clara de usar , por ejemplo pudiendo decidir si quieres elevar o hundir el terreno.
Gracias por este maravilloso juego

It did automatically for me. I knew because I had the new map in the selection, and as soon as I saw that every rock now had like 40 stone each, compared to like 6 before.

You should allow them when Fruit trees are present as well!

2 Likes

Another bug… I reloaded my game and it fixed the builders not building issue, they now complete their tasks, but when I loaded it back up, my 200+ stone I had was gone, and there is zero stone anywhere on the map now… so stone just vanished for some reason. Guess I’ll have to start yet another new game and try again. Might just not play till this patch gets worked out. It was way less buggy before 7.5 for me.

I don’t know if I should update or keep playing on 7.4 given the feedback thus far

For those of us having issues with the new update and/or patch and may or may not be getting upset or angry, please remember that this is still very early access and many more updates with content and fixes are coming so please have patience and let our friends at Crate do their job of bringing us great content.

But, of course, please continue to publish any bugs to the appropriate forum as there does exist a bug forum. Crate is always reading them so posting them here may not be the best place to announce them.

That said, a big thank you to the devs for this wonderful game.

7 Likes

I seem to have lost all the stone off my map with the v0.7.5 update.

Agreed. Maybe if people weren’t demanding the devs release this latest patch, putting undue stress on them to get it out, maybe this 7.5 patch would have been better with less bugs. Seems worse now than it was before.

We have a fix going out for this shortly.

Sounds like you had played and saved/loaded during a brief period last night when there was a bug that could cause stone to vanish. That save is unfortunately permanently affected, but loading an older save will be fine or a new game with v.7.5b.

1 Like

The automatic save as well as the manual save dosent work. Start again an again at the booth before the last update. Is this problem known?

@Luca_Mentil i tried it but the autosave and manual save is working for me.
Also loading a older version is working correct.

Thing that is still irritating is that nobody (and I mean literally nobody) carrier stuff from barn to root cellar. What is the point of making 500 meat if most of it spoils.

1 Like

Below are changes for the hotfix last night as well as the upcoming v0.7.5c:

v0.7.5c

• This hotfix was released to address a critical issue reported this morning
  • Fixed an issue where Tier 2 barns would display 0/0 cows and lose their herds when loading a town that already has a Tier 2 barn built. This issue also sometimes caused towns to fail to save.

v0.7.5b

• This hotfix was released to address critical issues that emerged as a result of v0.7.5
  • Fixed an issue where rocks could not be harvested and saving and loading a town in this state would cause all rocks to disappear. Unfortunately, this fix is not retroactive for any towns that already had their rocks vanish.
  • Fixed an issue where fishing areas would vanish.
  • Fixed an issue with Town Center UI displaying incorrectly.
  • Fixed an issue where saves would fail to load.
15 Likes