Farthest Frontier v0.7.5 + Hotfixes

we appreciate the work… but um… get some sleep. all of you.

3 Likes

Thank you this is awesome :pray: :pray:

You are great.

That is hilllarious…the wolves had their own city! Was it called WOLFNARIA? :>)))

2 Likes

I think I find another bug:'D. After the V0.7.5c version, my building started showing the new repair requirement health bar on the top of the building. But the repair cost is enormously high. Eg: repairing a level one barn requires more than 170 lumber ~ 100 log ~ 75 stone. And after the repair, the health bar starts from 160%-180% and the new green health bar is permanently on the top of the building. The other error is that the marketplace looks like it rat infestation but I cannot use the rat catcher to solve it the food stored in the marketplace is still eaten by rats. And one more it’s looks like the meat that stored in the barn after the slaughter cannot be transported anywhere
.Anyway, this game is my new favorite one.

4 Likes

Having the exact same issue.

Thanks! And now the reward: a long deserved sleep!

После обновления у охотников нельзя изменить количество ловушек (выставляешь сколько нужно, но после закрытия автоматически на 4 возвращает)!!!

После обновлени все здания резко начали терять прочность и стоимость ремонта почти в 2 раза превосходит строительство!!!

good to know,keep it up

Fantastic! Updates look great and resolved the issues I was hoping. Keep up the good work!

Issue with hunters stocking the lodge to max with carcasses then just ruthlessly slaughtering the rest of the herd just to go idle.

Been getting some new weirdness tonight. At random, I’ll click to build something, the game will hitch/lag for a second, blink and suddenly I have all of my schools condemned, a dozen or so houses and production buildings, and all of my bee hives all condemned and in need of repair… why? And with them instantly condemned, and as far as I can tell no way to force a repair on a building by your builders or laborers… I guess I have to go through manually and pay to destroy and rebuild all of them. I’m done for now. Tired of getting 4-5 hours into a build, then have something glitch out and ruin the fun.

你好,你是最近在discord上直播的中国玩家吗? 如果是这样,我在看你的直播。(Google Translate FTW)

@Pejot Create Smokehouses near where meat is stored.

Did you make food spoil more slowly in this last update? Or does it differ by map type? In my new town (post update, lakes) food seems to last forever, but in my old town (pre-update, mountains) it went bad super fast. Same strategy.

1 Like

Good with wolves though - I wiped out my wolf dens!

Thanks a million… lets fire up this version

1 Like

Yeah, that’s a thing :stuck_out_tongue:

unknown

What i do for the repair/ 180% health is relocate to the same spot.

1 Like

Sometimes it takes forever till something gets repair ( I have 200 spare workers) which button do I need to click, only the one on the left edge of the low integrity bar?