Farthest Frontier v0.8.3 + v0.8.3a + v0.8.3b

ну ты написал при ПАУЗЕ , если пауза - то теряет, а если не печёт из-за лимита , то не должна терять. попозже проверю
проверил - действительно при паузе от лимита производства, падает привлекательность.
DEVS - after bakeries reach production limit and halted (auto-paused), they lose their desirability bonus

Yes,I always try my best to collect these blueberries, but their numbers on the map are always very small. It would be cool to cultivate them as seeds.

2 Likes

Since possessing deep resources, my city has become self-sufficient, but my citizens can only drink and watch dramas for entertainment. Can we add some festivals to the game, so that my citizens can celebrate happily without labor during these days every year.

1 Like

Aside from the on-going correcting of bugs and peculiarities in the graphics and play, the biggest Need in the game right now is something to act as a Cap to all the work.

Some kind of monumental building(s) or Festival or sending out a well-equipped colonial expedition of your own - something to signal that you’ve successfully Completed the game task, instead of simply fighting off another bunch of Raiders or feeding everybody for another year.

4 Likes

We are in the process of releasing a hotfix to address an issue where stone deposits are rarely too small to place a Quarry. This fix is retroactive.

3 Likes

Yes, it would be great, something like a summer festival, or better yet a spring festival, or a harvest festival like they used to do in the old days.

Not everything is work in life. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I found a problem with the miners though. In the production screen (P) all sand pit and clay pit workers are included with the miners, but miner buildings don’t cycle with the pits (and that is really the pits) so I still have to scour the map trying to remember where that sand pit was. Jumping through all the people employed doesn’t help because they can be off doing something other than mining and nothing tells me that they are a sand pit miner or clay pit miner to allow me to follow them until they go to work.

My citizens drink too much! I often see half of the people in a mine drinking or already drunk. Sometimes when the enemy comes, my soldiers get drunk on the road, which is too bad.

1 Like

I would like to add a functional building services menu to be placed next to a villager menu interface to see and control which buildings are on or off, such as forts and watchtowers, which only work when attacked, normally they are off, but manually clicking each one is a waste of time

If you turn off forts and watchtowers between attacks, your soldiers will spend time gathering supplies and will not be ready to repel the attack.

My city is an open city, and its defenses are concentrated in one area according to the route of attack. Has 8 forts and 27 watchtowers, usually only 8 people 4 watchtowers activated in order to fight bears, all other personnel only need to serve for about 3 months to defend against attacks, usually is 200+ labor.The city has a population of 791 and defends against 150+ people without dying, which requires the mobilization of a large number of people, resulting in a decrease in the city’s productive capacity. In the middle and late period, money was the least valuable item to the city, and trade was essentially a barter unless the trader brought in a bunch of money.So for the mobilization cost of 5,000 gold coins and 3-5 months of commission, I think the value generated by releasing 238 people into the labor market would be greater.But every time the defense ends, the work of liberating personnel requires a pause in the game to shut down each facility, which is too cumbersome. So I suggest adding an additional menu of service facilities that I can turn off or on the same type of facilities all at once. If I need to activate 4 watchtowers, I can turn off all the forts and watchtowers first, and then turn on the watchtowers that need to be activated separately. The number of mouse operations is at least 60 clicks less, not including the fact that I can’t click on the facility but click on the wall and rotate the Angle of view more accurately. This will provide a better gaming experience.

What the hell happened to the productivity of those deep mines?

Zantai has said they’re not meant to be as productive as the ordinary mines are.

Yeah low productivity of the deep mines is a huge issue. Can’t bring in enough resources to repair from attacks and build large late game cities even at full employment.

This is the crux of the matter.
IF Deep Mines were supposed to supply enough resources to maintain a 1000+ population city, then at this time they Don’t. Completely man a Deep Iron Mine, set up wainwrights out the kazoo to move everything mined as fast as possible, and it still does not provide enough iron to maintain the industries needed and provide the resupply of Tools, Heavy Tools, Weapons, and iron for things like upgrading residences, building Decorations (statues, urns, etc) and manufacturing Barrels and other necessities.

Which means you have to ‘cluster’ several Deep Mines around the one Deep Deposit. Usually, that’s possible, but now you double or triple the population and resources (wagons, storage facilities) needed to get the ores out and useful.

Very quickly, you reach a point where you are short of working population to man all the farms, barns, upgraded work camps, stone quarries, and clay, sand, iron, and coal deep deposits and all the industry required to keep everything running. Especially when you also have to support a Defense establishment of multiple towers and barracks and a large force of Workers and Builders to keep ‘general maintenance’ up to snuff.

At the least, some of the Output numbers need tweaking before Final release. I suggest, from my limited experience with Tier 4 0.8.3a and b games, that right now the worst examples of Small Return for Maximum Effort are pelts, meat and tallow from cows and general output of product per worker from Deep coal, iron, sand, stone and clay deposits. Both Deep Deposits and Barns seem to become major population/worker Sinks in the late game, sucking up a large percentage of the total working population to provide minimum returns.

1 Like

I’m unable to place any clay mines. The depots are there but the game is not letting me place the mine it selfe. Seed 3B0E18260C1

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Which type of mines are you trying to place? Ordinary ones or deep mine ones?

Thanks for the welcome, the ressource in the map indicates deep depot. You just made me realise there is a mine for deep depos ! oh lord look at my how newbie hahah

Well, they’re a recent addition so you can be forgiven and you’re not the only one to make that mistake; a few others have as well. :smile:

1 Like

Is there a way to find a particular occupation building? On the occupation UI you can jump to one of the workers but not to one of the buildings. I don’t build organized cities so finding buildings can take a lot of time!

I have only been playing for 4 days and absolutly LOVE this game!