Farthest Frontier v0.9.4

Ok, then it’s probably somehow cpu related. But no clue why or how :sweat_smile:

I just went through a new playthrough (haven’t in many months) and the changes the devs have made over the last year feel SO good. I cannot wait to see the 1.0 and the future of this game. It is easily in my top 5 games of all time.

Please devs fix the terrain leveling though… it is impossible to level things enough to get the ore needed when near a hill. Why even have them spawn up there if we cannot use them? PLEASE :heart:

2 Likes

It would be better to allow the corners of the walls to be rounded like roads, these rectangles, that’s what really looks terrible in a medieval city.

I don’t have any issue with this

Nice! I never get that lucky.

Honey is an absolute bottleneck now, I have a gazillion of apiaries and I can barely afford to make pastries and had to turn off medicine and beer production completely. @Zantai @medea_fleecestealer

3 Likes

Btw does anyone know if pastries contribute to luxury taxing? And how much it pays if it does?

Is there any news on this issue? Was it able to be repeated by the devs? I’d bump the thread but it’s locked.

I have an update: the lag only happens when I click on a building. When I click on a unit (or a tree) there is no lag at all. I am running the lastest test build on Steam (0.9.5p2).

Incidentally we do have news on that issue. That has been optimized for the next playtest build (v0.9.5p3).

2 Likes