Fashion Dawn

Then play TQ and you can enjoy the screen again. :wink:

4 Likes

you can just plop in the AoM main menu background like i/others do that missed it too :blush:

How cool, how did you get the grimtools model transfiguration?

1 Like

aeh say what now ? @_@
you mean the black “backdrop” with rotate signs?
that’s just screenshot from ingame while still at illusionist window
i think @tqFan had another method too or something iirc(?)

I wanted to know how you achieved this transfiguration

1 Like

oh that’s just cropping the screenshots before i upload them :sweat_smile:
the screens are from AoM main menu, courtesy of @GlockenGerda & @powbam’s little tricks :wink: :+1: [Request] Main Menu Selection
/ [Request] Main Menu Selection <-- Pow’s require GI

I was referring to what are the objects that the character is wearing to look like this

1 Like

Deathmarked Decapitator weaps
Murderer’s Coif, Armor, Spaulders - male model, Murder coif on female seems appears different
Scalemail Gloves
Black Knight’s legs
Final March boots
(Crest of Winter Fortitude medal)

note the GT model actually uses a different chest, legs and boots (brown version Final March, exists in GDstash as generic “Infantry Greaves”. Same with the chest which just is called “Plate Armor”)

heck, thats impossible! The Emissary´s outfit is not part of vanilla GD.

… and the helmet?

post can’t be empty

Except murderer’s coif looks like this for me.

But I lost my orientation in GD skins, as I last played somewhat a year ago. Maybe they added an item with the same name in the meantime.

1 Like

The AoM screen’s char is not using this coif, it’s Emisarry’s helmet, cannot obtain it without cheating I think.

that’s how female murder coif look to me, male look like the one above

that’s what the illusion says image

but it might be a conflict/bork from back 3 years ago when i used the GDstash “get all illusions” function, since it wouldn’t be my first/only borked illusion :thinking:

You might want to delete the illusions file, and redo the illusions… Stasher has been updated many times since years ago so… Might fix it for you…

2 Likes

5 Likes

I see Gildor, i like :ok_hand:

1 Like

Some Fire EoR goodnight fashion

3 Likes

Auldvig, Vitality Totem Archon.

Tried to represent both the dark, shamanistic nature of the character and the royalty of someone bearing the title of archon. Weapon and offhand intended to imitate the shapes of the totems he plants everywhere :smiley:

4 Likes