Fashion Dawn

Gate to heaven.

Missing stairways. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Here’s my Warhammer Tomb King inspired Immortal Army Dervish

9 Likes

How’s it going? I’ve been playing for a few months now and so far I’m digging the Illusion quite a bit as well as the many, many costumes on this forum. No one’s max level yet from my roster, but so far I’m happy with the look for my sorceress Elysar, who’s all about fire. I have a screenshot as my profile pic of her standing infront of a Blackwater Cocktail, as if she’s engulfed in the fire.

One session, my crucible partner and I were experiencing unfortunate lag, but I realized I was able to spam Blackwater Cocktail without cooldowns, so I made the best of it:

8 Likes

Field of fire! :laughing:

1 Like

Nice one! :fire: :fire:

Fixed it for you:

:smile:

5 Likes

Hellraiser. :fire:

This screenshot is understandably appealing to my inner pyromaniac.

1 Like

plot twist, somehow you have 100% Fire converted to Cold :stuck_out_tongue:

lowest level of hell.

I use it as my wallpaper, naturally it does nothing prevent burn in.

screenshot02

When looking for a cold theme I found not much. When focussing on a white appearance, I really liked the result. My cold CT spammer.

5 Likes

Primal Strike Warder

4 Likes

Chaos Pyromancer

Cold Infiltrator

2 Likes

Fire FoI Cosplay

11 Likes

It would be exciting to see some of our skirts on fire or looming fx.

1 Like

Scourge the flesh! Notch the bones!

Fabius Gonzar got tired of the bandit’s life after a religious revelation and being farmed hundreds of times. He accepted christ Ravager into his heart and got some fitting threads to celebrate the occasion.

Where’s my goddamn tree/bark/bone looking boots? My heart cries for something to fit a nature theme without the awful stitching on Fiendflesh.

20200404020422_1

4 Likes

Only yesterday I concidered making a Wildblood Ritualist with similar gear, what a coincidence :smile:. But the gameplay consists of too many buttons and the build is not sturdy enough for my tastes, so I gave up the idea. For now, at least. The outfit would be like this.

5 Likes

I’m loving these two guys above :slight_smile:

@Willnoword Don’t want to hear ‘too many buttons’ on these forums since there’s GDAutocaster :wink:
With my current FoI Infiltrator when I hold Right Click, first Inq. Seal is cast (forced to be closer so that I’m in its range, then Word of Pain to proc devo then I start channeling FoI like 150ms later :slight_smile: Or in another WoP + Solael’s Flame +Inq. Seal cast one after another after pressing Space. Not to mention those temporary buffs like Blood of Dreeg or Word of Renewal cast automagically.
Or two Movement skills bound to one button, firing one after another when you hold it.

8 Likes

That’s a beautiful transmog, well done! :+1:. Reminded me of my old Havoc Tactitian and the problem of finding black pants for his appearance :laughing:.

(yes, in-game it looks much more amazing. And these pistol augments, how to hide them?..)

Yes, scripts sound useful. Maybe, I will consider using them in the future. For now… All right, I stop complaining about “too many buttons” :laughing:.

6 Likes

Yes, the pants are not obvious, don’t match perfectly but still the best I could find.

Some transmogs look well in-game, others well in the picture, for example this purple guy above doesn’t look even half as good in-game.

This is some kind of bug (frosty aura). I stumble upon it from time to time, don’t really know a sure way to get rid of it. Maybe change transmog to another with different kind of aura.

In my case, it is not a bug. Unfortunately, there is no in-built way to hide augment visual effects except using a weapon with its own aura. I thought, maybe there is another way that I still do not know. Well, thanks for helping anyway :slightly_smiling_face:.