Fashion Dawn

“The Village”

1 Like

Lightning Forcewave with Elemental Storms, Arcane Bombs, Wind Devils and Nova procs.

Grim%20Dawn%202020-04-11%2020-36-10-71%20-%20Copy

10 Likes

Lightning forcewave looks so damn sexy!

1 Like

My former Clairvoyant Warlock embraced the dark side :smiling_imp:. And became much more powerful, to be honest.

Seriously, Aether is weaker now than Chaos with all those nerfs :frowning_face:. At least, for Warlocks.

8 Likes

Recreation of a great illusion by @RektbyProtoss

Grim%20Dawn%202020-04-20%2011-52-06-04

Grim%20Dawn%202020-04-20%2011-57-14-30

10 Likes

Yeah that one is nice, Dawnshard illusions on everyhing :smiley: I wish it also came in other colors, like red and blue …

1 Like

“Voidier” version of my Black Flame Warlock. I like it more.

8 Likes

Amazing! Although I loved the previous one I didn’t like the boots but this is perfection. I might steal this one.

Glad you appreciated it :slightly_smiling_face:. Yeah, I could not find appropriate boots for “fire” version, so took more or less… neutral, maybe?

People stealing fashion now instead of builds smh…

4 Likes

He just reacted to it

1 Like

accusing someone of stealing the dawnguard illusion is like accusing a builder with an ulto primal strike build.

4 Likes

I actually didn’t notice that

• there are so many of these pieces that you can make a whole illusion out of it
  • that it looks so well in-game

I did many Primal Strike builds though :wink:

exactly! that’s the joke :wink:

1 Like

8 Likes

what are those shoulders in the upper right transmog?

Alchemist’s Mantle. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t help but share my medical mask collection: Murdeder, Maiven and Miasma.

5 Likes

Well done. Where did you get the mockups and what tool(s) did you use to create with the masks ?
Should they be wearing protective clothing and face shields as well :grinning:

Mask is a part of ingame ham 3d model, glasses are free 3d model. All other info could be found at modding section.