Fashion Dawn

9 Likes

imageedit_1_8350178227

Set up for my acid retal Sentinel, quite snazy in green I think.

5 Likes

Now to check Grasping Vines skill modifiers.

4 Likes

Dawnguard Lightning Purifier :zap:

8 Likes

It’s time for some purple bois
1 2

6 Likes

Ice and pure force

6 Likes

Grim%20Dawn%202020-05-08%2022-18-34-82%20-%20Copy

7 Likes

Duuuude, love it! White mage feels!!

Really hope they make a red version and black version of that mage loyalty DLC gear

1 Like

redmage

4 Likes

exactly!!! Red mages are awesome, would love to see this in a loyalist pack!!

1 Like

This Aether EoR Templar is my contemplations about how Ludwig the Holy Blade from Bloodborne would look like before… transformation.

Could not find appropriate model for Moonsword, Alkamos’s one is the closest.

10 Likes

I like to play with Dark One set but decided to touch it a bit. Kept Shoulders and Gloves and changed the other pieces. So new theme, The Light One.

7 Likes

@Nery please bump up the res/AA when you’re making a picture.
When I’m doing mine, I’ve got 10 FPS and epilepsy inducing flickering. Whatever it takes.
Btw this is for your Bone Harvest build and my first Necro.

8 Likes

3 Likes

Nice BH build ilussion :heart_eyes:

10 FPS, I get it on everything low :sweat_smile: But I know quality is shit, will try to improve it next time.

ProTip :smile: : Make a copy of your options.txt file with your “normal” play settings and place it elsewhere. Now start the game and configure the settings for your higher quality “photo op” settings. Then just switch them in and out as needed - this way you can avoid needing to dive into the in-game options to manually adjust a bunch of different settings every single time you want to show off your Fashion Dawn.

2 Likes

Really nice tip, usually take me 10 minutes to change settings otherwise. You guys know how to improve the situation :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ninja’d :wink: Wanted to give the same tip.

2 Likes

As a further addition to the above tip - concerning moving the .txt files in and out - I would consider making two folders somewhere, one named “Normal Options” and the other “High Quality Options” (or whatever you want to name them) and then keep a copy in each at all times to reduce the risk of accidentally overwriting/losing the modified files.

1 Like

Steel isn’t strong, boy. Physical AAR is stronger. What is 17% WD compared to 4% ADCTH?

3 Likes