Feedback and ideas about Soldier skills

First of all, Soldier is a very good class. Probably no one says that this mastery is weak.
However, it is not without inferior / obsolete skills. So I decided to give feedback on this mastery skill.
Consent and objections are greatly welcomed. Please write your opinion about this mastery.

s_cad Cadence

To be honest, this skill is inadequate compared to other AA skills.

• Rebuild the discord. Cadence is not suitable for elemental attacks.
    Instead, I think it is better to give damage correction or AS when a shield is equipped.

• Attach a Cadence mod to a rarely used physical shield such as The Gray Knight. (Increased number of targets, etc.)

• When using Ranged weapons, in addition to penetration, be sure to shoot multiple bullets according to the target number bonus.

s_fs Fighting Spirit

Compare with Deadly Aim. The passive skill starts with a cool time after the skill ends, so the 16 second cool time seems a bit too long.
I think cool time should be reduced by rank. If you want to maintain a cool time of 16 seconds, give +% CD and buff the effect itself.
Also, in Retal Build, +% total damage doesn’t make sense, so we suggest adding +% retaliation.

s_mw Menhir’s Will

1p skill part 1. Almost here.

s_vet Veterancy

1p skill part 2. Almost here.

trans Terrify (Warcry)

Since 1.0.7.0, resistance reduction has been added, but in the current version, Flat -RR is performed mainly with constellation skills. Compared with it, 10 is not used much because it is low. How about buffing this up to about 15 in 3p?

s_or Oleron’s Rage

Now, compare this exclusive skill with other exclusive skills. +% Why is there no Trauma Increased Duration? Divine Mandate has it. Incidentally, it comes with a CD.
I ask for opinions on this skill.

s_mb Menhir’s Bulwark

The obvious advantage of this exclusive skill is clearly Life Reduction Resistance. This statistic is strong. But the scene is limited. And builds that don’t have this stat do not feel like they have a serious problem with not getting this bonus. …Huh?
Is Life Reduction Resistance really powerful enough to give no other bonuses? Also, I don’t think it is necessary to be bound by a shield with these conditions of use.
I ask for opinions on this skill.

1 Like