[Feedback] Fire DEE had it long way coming

It’s decided then. Now we vote if it’s player or pet scaled :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

And they say you can’t please everyone. Clearly you can.

4 Likes

Transmuter will take care of that.

Yeah, too bad it won’t make it in hotfix. Have to wait for GD 2 probably.

2 Likes

It’s pretty clear DEE needs something to set it apart from the competition. How about a 1/20 chance of just firing a regular eye instead of a dreeg eye. Here are the regular eye damage stats:

• 1-1 physical damage
  • Confuse enemies for 0.5 seconds
  • squishy
  • makes a little splat noise
3 Likes

Guess I was right and wrong.^^
Thanks for the link.

1 Like

I don’t know about Spam DEE being garbage, but your build certainly is. But then again that’s partly an issue with the set requiring Rotgheist Emblem to be effective.

so after listening to experts in comment section i gave fire dee another shot, mainly focusing on the issues that experts had pointed out - low %cs and absence of rotgheist’s emblem.

here’s the build - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/62aavmX2
about 190%cs in game due to dagger’s proc. (and bleed res is ofc capped)
because i didn’t have blazeheart (filthy thing had no %cs) i gave up bat in favor of lantern and rat.

And here comes my decent succes!:

part one:

Died to Kuba on 154. well, shit happens, right?

part two:

Almost managed to facetank two nemesis in 160. Impressive indeed.

part three:

Was very close to beating CR in 8 minutes, but couldn’t run around that enemy pack at 170.

Being serious - spam fire DEE is unplayable (and doesn’t make any sense to begin with). It’s just absurdly bad w/o passthrough or any aoe damage.
CD version might be something with the buffs its going to receive in 1.1.9.1, crit damage should scale well with DOT. But there’s one tiny problem - if DEE with this set is purely intended as CD DOT nuke, then why the fuck does it support chaos damage?

9 Likes

Cocktail says hi. :rofl:

1 Like

fair enough

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.