[Feedback] Melee Physical Cadence needs a buff

For spamming Forcewave, physical is still the best damage. But one can agree that internal trauma is playing huge role.

But physical is unique damage, very often being caster or having low internal trauma damage will suck big time. Little boost to Cadence won’t make it better than other auto attackers or even better than Warborn EoR.

@nery - I WILL THANK YOU TO LEAVE MY PHALLUS OUT OF THIS, SIR. GOOD DAY.

Why you’re shouting at me? And I don’t have anything to comment on your Phallus.

1 Like

I wasn’t. I was joking. ><

Sorry if it came across as mean! I thought saying “my phallus” would be funny.

No problem, I was joking too. Although in internet, writing with capital letters only is considered shouting.

@sir_spanksalot @Nery Alright boys, duke it out… May the Schwartz be with you! :laughing:

3 Likes

Is this space balls???

Yup, classic movie in my opinion. Well worth a watch!

Right. Now, I know what I’m going to do before I go to bed.

1 Like

I like space movies but never heard about this one.

To boldly go where no balls have gone before…

EDIT: What’s the topic :sweat_smile:

@RxJunkie - omfg. LMAO. I just started watching it, and the shit-tier CG on this is just perfect.

A bit off topic…What about add projectiles to range cadence to fighting form ? In my experience phys range cadence despite high flat has performance around 9 min in crucible.

1 Like

That would be a good solution for ranged Cadence, since it is kind of weak.

So ranged Cadence is weak, just like 2h and Shield and Board versions. But Cadence don’t need buffs, because it can do 7:30 as DW, strongest archetype for it and build properly with full Warborn set?

Tbf, currently only firestrike is good with ranged unless you’re willing to go hybrid, but by then storm box /devil/whatever vindicator stuff carries it.