I’ve been away for a while, started playing again and noticed a few new things. People doing nothing are now chatting, walking, contemplating life and many other things. I really didn’t like that “wandering-unable to work” thing. Farms, I can slide the crops to different points in the bar, was that always there? Raiders are actually targeting my mines and work camps, forcing me to build proper walls and towers. Hint: do not build walls and gates on the roads, they attract raiders like flies. The Trading Post can use the numbers keypad, and I can set a specific amount in the purchasing rectangle rather than waste time using the slider, the calculator on my phone is getting a real workout. Does anyone have anything else newly noticed?

Have always been able to slide the crops if needed.

Trading Post has also been able to use numbers for a while. Only the other 2 are new with the latest patches.

2 Likes

Possibly helpful advice for grazing areas you may wish to add in their descriptions. I think you said that the animal’s building should in the fenced off area? (There’s an assumption any buildings will not be in the grazing area.)
Barn cows size 6 x 4 squares grazing area 15 x 15 total area (incl. fences) 20 x 17
Stable horses 4 x 3 15 x 15 20 x 17
Shed goats 3 x 4 10 x 10 14 x 12
Coop chickens 2 x 4 8 x 8 11 x 10

I’m going to place buildings which hold food supplies for the animals in there as well, so either extra space or just dump them in the grazing area.