[Feedback] Some thoughts about Mythical Scion of Crimson Wakes

First some Pros for this wepaon:

• Great flat Bleeding damage
  • Nice Attack Speed
  • Skill Modifiers/Bonus to Devouring Swarm is very good
  • Good Procc

Now to the issues I have with this weapon (and some suggestions):
The Casting Speed is strange because I really don´t see this as a caster weapon. But okay, Shaman uses some spells, no problem with it. The boni (besides Devouring Swarm and Presence of Virtue)…well, let´s have a look:

• Fighting Form: Okay, I only made a Warlord in Grimtools (without Cadence line) but it might be okay. Warder? Savagery line. So perhaps a bonus to Fighting Spirit/Counter Strike (Bleeding Build) would be better.
  • Eye of Reckoning: I played my Archon with 2 of these axes. Complete Ultimate Camapign including SR to 50 or 60. No, EoR and Bleeding doesn´t fit together. You get all the Savagery stacks, roll with EoR…and don´t even get the meager WPS from Direwolf Claw. Obviously this weapon should be for Bleeding Oathkeeper. So, in my mind, you need WPS. Why not give Bleeding Damage to Smite? And some bonus to Righteous Fervor (including Bleeding Damage) which would make Bleeding Dervish a nice possibility, too?

Another Bleeding WPS to Nightblade? That would be too much… Well, it wouldn´t be a real problem imho. But perhaps I am wrong. Needs to be tested.